In this post we are sharing Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 10 September 2016.
The Fourteenth day of the SSC CGL Tier I exam is over. The level of the paper was somewhat easy. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 10 September 2016
- India shares most of its territorial boundary with – Bangladesh
- Name the RBI app for illegal money? – Sachet
- Who among the following recently won the Ramon Magsaysay award?- Bezwada Wilson and TM Krishna
- On which river is Tehri Dam located? – Bhagirathi and Bhilangna
- Parsec is unit of? – Length
- Which of the following definitions apply to ‘Refraction’? – Refraction is the bending of a wave when it enters a medium.
- In which of the following states does Jog river run? – Karnataka
More Questions will be uploaded soon
Click here to Give Free SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Rehearsal Test
We will be update this article about Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam on 9 September 2016 soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.