Dear Mockbankers. The phase 1 of RBI Grade B Exam is over now. The level of the paper was moderate to hard. In this post we are sharing Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Exam 2016 on 4 September 2016. Here are some of the Questions asked in today’s exam.
In this article
Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Exam 2016:
Overall questions were of moderate difficulty level:
Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Exam 2016 : Morning Slot
- SIDBI Headquarter- Lucknow.
- Pellet gun headed by which comitee: T v s n prasad.
- World tourism day- 27th September.
- Indradhanshu initiative for immunize all children.
- Yes Bank Headquarter- Mumbai.
- One question from Yamuna river is in-?
- Reverse repo is inject or absorb: absorb.
- International Court of Justice headquarter :The Hague.
- Country’s first Aadhaar based ATM- DCB bank .
- Minister S.S. Ahluwalia constituency- Darjeeling (West Bengal).
- One Question asked from Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) including Self-Employment and Talent.
- Currency of Bhutan- Bhutanese ngultrum.
- The Hopman Cup is related to- Tennis.
- Head of land acquisition bill committee- Ganesh Singh.
- Brabourne stadium- UK.
- Committe on farmers doubling of income by 2022- Ashok Dalwai.
- Tihri dam- Uttarakhand.
- Who Changed my intrest rate written by- D Subbarao.
- Operation sankat mochan for which country- South Sudan.
- First state in the country to have state butterfly: Maharastra.
- Combat exercise between India and Thailand- Maitree.
- Fintech comitee headed by- Sudarshan Sen.
- Rewa thermal plant- Madhya Pradesh.
- In Rio olympic nation (India) leaded by – Abhinav bindra.
- Principal advisor of Niti Aayog – Ratan P Watal.
- Swachh bal sena initiative taken by – Puducheri.
- “Compost” campaign brand Ambassdor- Amitabh Bachchan.
- SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between- State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif.
- Maputo is Capital of – Mozambique.
- India Post payments bank with a corpus of- Rs. 800 crore.
Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Exam 2016 Evening Slot:
- Kalikho pul was cm of?
- Mahim bora which state?
- Srisailam dam bet which states?
- 23 gold medal in olympics.
- Who is Mr Amitabh Kant?
- Ringgit currency.
- India post payment bank.
- Vitrat kohli double century captain.
- Lokesh rahul related to?
- The Indian Financial System Code (IFS Code orIFSC).
- NACH full form.
- Sania Mirza’s recently-released autobiography, Ace Against Odds
- Sultan Azlan Shah Trophy – hockey.
- SBI Merger resulting in asset size.
- Angella Ruggerio related to?
- Kudsi Erguner flute artist (UNESCO Artist for peace 2016)from?
- Vodafone launched M-Pesa with?
- PM Modi laid foundation for phase I NTPC project in?
- September 28, Death Anniversary of Louis Pasteur- World Rabies day.
- Tiger Cell , first tiger repository in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Silent Valley National Park- Kerela.
- Khangchendzonga national park – Sikkim.
- Gift City – Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- MP Anurag Thakur who joined TA elected constituency- Hamirpur,HP.
- Operation Rahat Launched by India in Yemen with the help of INS.
- Canara Bank headoffice in Bangalore.
- Barak 8 also known as LR- SAM is an Indian-Israeli surface-to-air missile (SAM).
- Ottawa is the capital city of Canada.
- Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant in Tamil Nadu state, built by the Russian company.
- Doha Bank , the second largest Qatari lender, will be opening its first branch in Mumbai.
- United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Headquarter: Madrid, Spain.
- Reva Thermal Power Project (RTPP) in Khandwa (western Madhya Pradesh)
- The 2019 Cricket World Cup will be hosted by England and Wales, from 30 May to 15 July 2019.
More Questions will be uploaded soon.
We will be update this article about Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Exam 2016 on 4 September 2016 soon with more Questions, So kindly bookmark (Control+d) this page, so that, you can open its anytime.