Summary: Puri District Court Recruitment 46 Vacancies- Clerk Cum Copyist, Typist & Other Posts.ecourts.gov.in/puri.Puri District Court Vacancy Details.Eligibility Criteria.Pay Scale.Selection Process.Application Fee.Puri District Court How to Apply.Important Date.
In this article
- Puri District Court Recruitment 46 Vacancies- Clerk Cum Copyist & Other Posts.ecourts.gov.in/puri
Puri District Court Recruitment 46 Vacancies- Clerk Cum Copyist & Other Posts.ecourts.gov.in/puri
Office of the District Court, Puri has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 46 Jr Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr Typist, Jr Stenographer & Salaried Amin vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 15-06-2016.
Puri District Court Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 46
Name of the Post:
1. Jr Clerk-cum-Copyist: 30 Posts
2. Jr Typist: 05 Posts
3. Jr Stenographer: 10 Post
4. Salaried Amin: 01 Post
Puri District Court Eligibility Criteria:
Puri District Court Age Limit:
- Applicants must have minimum 18 years
- Applicants must have maximum 32 years
- Upper age limit relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per provisions of the Act, rules, orders/ instruction.
Puri District Court Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Passed at least +2 Examination conducted by council constituted under section 3 of Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982/ equivalent examination from a recognised council, board/ University & passed Diploma in computer Application from a recognised Institute for Post 1 to 3 & at least +2/ equivalent Examination from recognised Board/ University & have passed revenue Inspector Training from a recognised Board/ University/ Institution & computer knowledge (DCA)/ equivalent with relevant experience.
Puri District Court Pay Scale:
- For Junior Clerk cum Copyist: – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month
- For Junior Typist: – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month
- For Junior Stenographer: – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month
- For Salaried Amin: – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month
Puri District Court Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce Test
Puri District Court Application Fee:
- Rs.100 for General / OBC categories.
- No Fee for Reserved candidates.
Puri District Court How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.ecourts.gov.in/puri. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 15-06-2016.
How to Apply for Puri District Court Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.ecourts.gov.in/puri.
2. Click on link named Puri District Court Copyist, Steno, Typist Vacancy 2016.
3. Download & Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. submit to the authorities.
Puri District Court Important Date:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-06-2016.