Punjab TET Recruitment 2019 – State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Punjab has published notification for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2018 is to be conducting on December 2019, Apply Online at pstet.net. View here complete detail about Punjab TET Recruitment here.
Punjab TET Recruitment 2019 – Punjab TET Notification, Apply Online
Punjab TET Recruitment 2019: Punjab TET 2019 Application Form has been released on 03 November 2019. Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET 2019) is a state-level test conducted for the candidates who want to be a teacher in Punjab State. the test is conducted under the supervision of the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab (SCERT, Punjab). Aspirants can pursue their career in this profile after completing their graduation in any of the streams. The job will only be given to the candidates who will pass the Punjab TET 2019. Below is the article, one can read all the important details about PSTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc.
Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) announces to conduct the PSTET 2018 Exam on 15 December 2019. The PSTET Registration/Application link is now active on the official website pstet.net. Apply now for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2019 after going through all the details mentioned below such as PSTET Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Cut off Marks. The Punjab STET online application process will go on till 25th November 2019.
Once the application process is over, the PSEB will release the PSTET Admit Card 2019 for the Punjab TET 2018 that will be held on 15th December 2019. The aspirants who would qualify the PSTET Paper-I & Paper-II will become eligible for the recruitment process of Punjab Government Schools. The PSTET Paper-I is for Class I-V teachers; while the PSTET Paper-II is for Class VI-VIII teachers.
Punjab TET Recruitment 2019: Important Highlight
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)|
|Exam Name||Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET)|
|Starting date to fill online application||03.11.2019|
|Closing Date to apply online:||25.11.2019|
|Punjab TET Recruitment Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
Punjab PSEB Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
The Punjab Department of School Education is responsible for conducting the PSTET or Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test. PSTET is the minimum qualification required in Punjab for a person to be eligible for appointment as a Government teacher for Classes I to VIII. It is mandatory for teaching jobs. The Punjab TET is conducted both by the PSEB under the supervision of the State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab (SCERT).
The Punjab TET is conducted as 2 different papers for the aspirants wishing to join as teachers in Punjab Government Schools.
- Paper I: For the recruitment of teachers from Classes I to V
- Paper-II: For the recruitment of teachers from Classes VI to VIII
Eligible contenders apply for the PSTET through the official website of the Punjab School Education Board.
Punjab TET Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Primary Teachers (Classes I to V: Paper I)
- Applying individuals must have possessed Class 12th (or it is equivalent) or appearing in the final year of Diploma (2 years) in Elementary Education
- Applying individuals need to secure minimum 50% marks in class 12th (or its equivalent examination) and or appearing in the final year of Bachelor degree (4 years) in Elementary Education
- For Secondary Teachers (Classes VI To VIII: Paper-II)
- Applying individuals must have possessed graduation (or it is equivalent) or final year of Diploma (2 years) in elementary education.
- Applying individuals need to obtain minimum 55% marks in class 12th (or its equivalent examination) and or appearing in 1 year of Bachelor degree in B.Ed
Punjab TET Selection Process
The officials of Punjab School Education Board will conduct the following selection rounds to recruit the eligible and capable candidates.
- Written Exam
Punjab TET 2019 conducted in 3 major and details of these categories are as below:
- It is conducted in terms of checking the eligibility level of all aspirants.
- They are recruited at lower primary level teaching jobs.
- Teachers will be allotted classes from 1st to 5th by valid scores.
- It is conducted for all candidates and after that, they are appointed as Upper Primary level teachers.
- After clearing this exam, aspirants are appointed as teachers and they can teach classes from 6 to 8.
- candidates who passed this category exam are appointed as teachers in all recognized schools under the state government of Punjab.
HP TET Recruitment: Age Limit:
|There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET. The age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R&P Rules.|
HP TET Recruitment: Important Dates
|Start of PSTET Online Registration||3 November 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||25 November 2019|
|PSTET Application Form Correction||26 – 28 November 2019|
|Release of PSTET Admit Card 2019||9 December 2019|
|PSTET Exam||15 December 2019|
|PSTET Result||January 2020|
|PSTET Answer Key||January 2020|
HP TET Recruitment: Official Notification
|HP BOSE Punjab TET 2019 Online Form >> CLICK HERE|
How to Apply for PSTET Recruitment 2019 Online?
To apply for the PSTET (Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2019), all the aspirants must and should have to follow the below-given steps.
- Open the official portal of the Punjab State Education Board (PSEB), i.e., http://www.pseb.ac.in
- On the PSEB home page, you can check the ‘Latest News’ section
- You will be redirected to the login page by clicking on it
- Read the PSTET 2019 notification carefully before applying
- Later, you have to click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Fill in the required details (Applicant’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Email ID, Contact Number, Date of Birth, Category, Subcategory, Gender, Nationality, Address, etc.)
- Later, scan and upload the required documents
- Pay application fee (if any)
- Next, you have to check your details
- Submit the details you entered.
- Now download the filled PSTET Application Form 2019
- Take a hard copy of the Punjab TET Application Form 2019
HP TET Recruitment: Application FeeApplication Fee
Both Paper-I & II
General & BC
SC/ ST/ Physical Handicapped
Ex-Serviceman Self Only
Punjab TET Recruitment: Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Guidelines for Filling Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Fee Details||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Details to be filled in Application form
- Subject for TET
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Contact / mobile number
- Email ID
- Sub category
- Appearing status
- Bonafide Himachali or not
- District / revenue sub division
- Exam centre district preference
Photograph and signature specifications for application form of Punjab TET 2019
Candidates must upload photograph and signature that are as per following specifications only. Otherwise, either images will not get uploaded, or form will be rejected.
|Type||Scanned image||Scanned image|
|Size||Less than 20 kb||Less than 15 kb|
|Dimension||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)||3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height)|
Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test Exam Pattern
The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab published the paper pattern for PSTET 2019. The Structure of PSTET is announced officially. The paper is divided into two parts PSTET Paper 1 and Paper 2.
|PSTET Paper 1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|PSTET Paper 2||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science||60||60|
PSTET 2019 Admit Card
The SCERT, Punjab will announce the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) Admit card downloading dates. Candidates can download admit card from 09 December 2019. The students can follow below-given points to download the admit card.
- Students need to go to the official site of examination directing authority.
- The applicant can download the admit card after registering themselves.
- Admit card helps you to enter in the examination hall.
PSTET Syllabus 2019
The Punjab TET 2019 Syllabus for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PTET 2019) is as follows:
- Mathematics: Numbers, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic, Shapes and Spatial Understanding.
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child Development (Primary School Children): Understanding Children with special needs, Learning Pedagogy and Concept of Inclusive Education.
- Language I (Punjabi): Comprehension based questions and concept for language development.
- Language II (English): Comprehension based question in English and development of language.
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences: History, Geography, Political and Social Life etc.
- Environmental Studies: Water, Parts of Body, Air, Habitats, Natural Resources, Solar System, Food Resource and Care, Our Surroundings.
Note: Please refer official website for latest updates.
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET 2019) Result
The PSTET Result will be announced after the examination in January 2020.
- Candidates can check their result on the official portal of Punjab School Education Board.
- Candidates have to score a minimum of 60% marks in Punjab TET to qualify in the examination.
- Sc/ST/OBC/Differently Abled Category students can have the advantage of 5% relaxation in marks.
- Aspirants have to follow rules and regulations and students only meeting the eligibility criteria based on their marks will become the teachers under the Punjab State Government in respective classes.
PSTET Certificate Download: The candidates can download the PSTET certificate after the declaration of result.
Punjab Tet Qualifying Marks
Candidates scoring 60% or more in PSTET exam will be considered pass in PSTET examination.
- Reservation/Concession: Punjab Government announced 5% relaxation to SC/ST OBC & Differently abled candidates as per reservation policy.
- This PSTET score is valid for recruitment process only; however, passing this exam doesn’t confer a right of employment. This is a necessary eligibility criterion for an appointment along with other formalities.