Department of Irrigation, Punjab has released notification for the recruitment of 100 Sub-Divisional Engineer (Civil, Mechanical) vacancies in the Department of Irrigation. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-01-2016 to 07-02-2016.
Post and vacancies:
Total No. of Posts- 100
Name of the Posts- Sub-Divisional Engineer
1. Civil- 90 Posts
i. General- 46 Posts
ii. SC (Punjab)- 09 Posts
iii. Ex-serviceman (SC)- (Punjab) 02 Posts
iv. Balmiki/ Mazhabi Sikh (Punjab)- 09 Posts
v. Ex-serviceman (Balmiki/ Mazhabi Sikh) (Punjab)- 02 Posts
vi. Sportsperson (Balmiki/ Mazhabi Sikh) (Punjab)- 01 Post
vii. BC (Punjab)- 08 Posts
viii. Ex Serviceman (BC) (Punjab)- 02 Posts
ix. Ex-serviceman (Punjab)- 05 Posts
x. Physically Handicapped (Punjab)- 03 Posts
xi. Sportsperson (Punjab)- 02 Posts
xii. Freedom Fighters- 01 Post
2. Mechanical- 10 Posts
i. General- 04 Posts
ii. Balmiki/ Mazhabi Sikh (Punjab)- 02 Posts
iii. BC (Punjab)- 02 Posts
iv. Ex-serviceman (Punjab)- 02 Posts
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1600, Rs. 800 for SC/ BC/ Physically challenged candidates in cash through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 18-01-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online – 07-02-2016
- Last Date for Depositing Application Fee in Bank – 09-02-2016
- Date of Notification Regarding Date of Examination – 13 to 15-02-2016
- Tentative Date of Written Test – 3rd week of Feb, 2016
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary and Mains Test.
Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical from a recognized University or institution.
Age Limit- Candidates age should be between 18-37 years for General, 18-42 years for SC/ ST/ BC/ applicants in Government Service 18-47 years for Physically Handicapped as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to apply- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.pbirrigation.gov.in
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
2. Log on through the website www.pbirrigation.gov.in.
3. Click on “Notice Board” —> “Recruitment of Sub Divisional Engineer”.
4. Click on “Link to fill form & for other details” —> “View Details” —> “Application Form”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.