Summary: Power Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 60 Vacancies – Consultant Posts.pfcindia.com.Power Finance Corporation Limited Posts and Vacancies.PFC Eligibility Criteria.PFC Selection Process.PFC Pay Scale.PFC Application Fee.PFC How to Apply.PFC Important Dates.
In this article
Power Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 60 Vacancies – Consultant Posts.pfcindia.com
Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) has published notification for the recruitment of 60 Consultant – Urban Vidyut Abhiyanta (UVA) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 04-04-2016 at 1000 hrs to 18-04-2016 by 1700 hrs.
Power Finance Corporation Limited Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 60
Name of the Posts: Consultant – Urban Vidyut Abhiyanta (UVA)
1. SC: 09 Posts
2. ST: 04 Posts
3. OBC: 15 Posts
4. PWD (HH): 01 Post
5. UR: 31 Posts
PFC Eligibility Criteria:
PFC Age Limit:
- Candidates maximum age limit should be 45 years.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
PFC Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess B.E./ B.Tech. (Electrical/ Electronics/ IT/ CS).
PFC Selection Process:
Below selection rounds will be organized by PFC Consultant Recruitment Board consecutively. Qualifiers in the first stage selection round only capable for attend the next stage that is Interview round.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
PFC Pay Scale:
- Rs.55000/-(3-5 years Experience)
- Rs.62000/-(Above 5 Years)
PFC Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- in cash at any SBI branch along with the bank copy of Challan form on any day after the generation of Challan form.
- Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex – Servicemen candidates.
PFC Consultant Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
After the completion of application process candidates need to download PFC Consultant Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016 along with previous, model papers are now available at PFC official website. Candidates are suggested to download this material and start your preparation as early as possible.
PFC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.pfcindia.com from 04-04-2016 at 1000 hrs to 18-04-2016 by 1700 hrs & send registration cum application form with a recent passport size photograph affixing on it, self attested copies of date of birth certificate, category certificate, qualification certificates, experience certificate, last emolument drawn in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of ————- Application No. ———— ” by post/ speed post to the Senior Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, Urjanidhi, 1, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110 001 on or before 29-04-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on the website www.pfcindia.com.
2. Click on Careers & Select the desired post.
3. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions.
4. Fill all the details & Click on Submit button.
5. After successful registration, a copy of Challan form will be generated in triplicate with a unique application id printed over it.
6. Take the printouts of copy of Challan form & registration – cum – application for future use.
PFC Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 04-04-2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 18-04-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies of Application Form: 22-04-2016.