Postal Circle Recruitment 2019-20. More than 5476 vacancies have been announced for various states of India for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Positions.
Postal Circle Recruitment 2019-20, India Post Jobs
This will come as excellent news to a lot of job seekers. Various states, under Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 have issued multiple positions for their respective state. Kindly avail this opportunity because the vacancies have been issued in bulk.
Postal Circle Vacancy Details
|Participating State||Number of Vacancies|
|A lot of other Indian states will be issuing vacancies soon under Postal Circle Recruitment. Kindly keep track of this post. We will keep updating as soon as we receive information.|
India Postal Circle Jobs Department
Important Highlight – India Post Office Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||India Post Office|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||GDS (BPM & ABPM)|
|Job Location||Delhi, Himachal Pradesh & Jharkhand Postal Circle|
|Starting Date for online registration||06th June 2019|
|Last date for registration||05th July 2019
|Last Date for Final Submission of online application||12th July 2019|
You may visit India Post Website to get more details about India Postal circle recruitment. Here you will get details of GDS posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for India Post GDS Vacancy
Educational Qualification for India Post Office Jobs
- Candidates should have pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt/ Central Govt. with Computer Knowledge.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit for India Post
- Applicants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH Candidates.
India Post Recruitment Dak | Important Dates
Candidates can check the Gramin Dak Sevak application dates from the table below:
|Events||GDS Important Dates|
|Start of Registration and Fee Payment||October 15, 2019|
|End of Registration and Fee Payment||November 14, 2019|
|Start of GDS Online Application||October 22, 2019|
|End of GDS Online Application||November 21, 2019|
GDS Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
India Post has released the GDS Recruitment 2019 vacancies for Assam, Bihar, Gujrat, Karnataka, Kerala, and Punjab circles. Check the number of circle-wise vacancies below:
Branch Post MasterThe above vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak is for the following three posts:
- Branch Post Master
- Assistant Branch Post Master
- Dak Sevak
Selection Process for India Post Vacancy
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit online application only.
India Post Office Salary Detail
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|2. ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
Postal Circle Recruitment – Application Fee
- Rs.100 for OC/ OBC/ EWS male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PH candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders should pay the required fee through online/ Offline mode.
How to apply India Post Office Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx from October 22, 2019 to November 21, 2019.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website in http://www.appost.in.
2. Select the desired post & read all the notification
3. Click on Registration or Apply Online
4. Read all the instructions
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE|
|This Month Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
India Post Office Recruitment 2019: India Post is going to fill up 5476 vacancies at Andra Pradesh Postal Circle (2707), Chhattisgarh Postal Circle (1799) & Telangana Postal Circle (970). Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these vacancies. It invites online applications from young and talented candidates. As per the India Post recruitment notification, these 1735 vacancies are allocated for GDS posts (i.e.) BPM & ABPM. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi, Himachal Pradesh & Jharkhand can use this chance. The last date for submission of online application is November 21, 2019.
State Wise Vacancy Detail:
|Andra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019||GET MORE DETAIL|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019||GET MORE DETAIL|
|HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019||GET MORE DETAIL|