PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Notification Out: Apply Online For 535 Vacancies for Manager & Senior Manager Posts
PNB SO Notification 2020 Out: The Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Specialist Officer, SO (Manager & Senior Manager). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at ww.pnbindia.in or through the direct link that has been made available from 8th until 29th September 2020 A total of 535 vacancies have been notified for the PNB SO Post. Candidates can apply for any one of the posts that have been listed in the subsequent paragraphs.
Get to know every detail of this number vacancy for the post of SO in PNB. Know the Post wise PNB SO Vacancy Details, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam fee, Exam Pattern, Steps to apply for PNB SO.
PNB SO Vacancy Detail 2020
The total vacancy that has notified for the PNB Bank SO Recruitment 2020 is 535. The post wise PNB SO Vacancy for Manager and Senior Manager has been given below.
|PNB SO Post||Vacancies|
|Manager ( HR)||10|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||40|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||50|
PNB SO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible to apply for the PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020, the candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
Note: Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
Each of the posts mentioned below requires work experience as well.
|PNB SO Post||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Manager, Risk||
|Senior Manager, Credit||
The age limit for the post of PNB SO Managers and Senior Managers is mentioned below. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Govt. Norms.
|Min: 25 Years
Max: 35 Years
|Min: 25 Years
Max: 37 Years
PNB SO Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection for all the posts of PNB Specialist Officers will be through the following two methods.
- Online test
A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for the PNB Manager and Senior Manager is given here.
- The PNB SO Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There is a penalty of one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
PNB SO Exam Pattern
|PNB SO Exam Pattern 2020|
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
(Relevant to the Post)
PNB SO Interview
The candidates who will qualify the written test for PNB SO will be eligible to appear for the PNB SO.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 35.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40%.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- Interview scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Salary Detail
The salary for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 is given below.
- Manager, MMGS Grade II – 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
- Senior Manager, MMGS Grade III – 42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490
Application fee For PNB SO Recruitment
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates – Rs. 175/-
- All others: Rs. 850/-
How To Apply For PNB SO Recruitment 2020?
A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. The process to apply online for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 has been given below.
- Click the given link to apply for PNB SO.
- As the new tab opens, Register for PNB SO by filling the following details:
- After PNB SO Registration, go to the Login Page
- Enter the credentials.
- Upload your photograph, signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, Make Payment to complete the online application form of PNB SO 2020.
- Click the Submit button to complete the PNB SO 2020 Online form.
Online Link For PNB SO Recruitment 2020
The online portal for PNB SO Recruitment 2020 is active now. Candidates who wish to apply for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 should apply by 29th September 2020.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 FAQs
Q. What is the data to apply for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The candidates can apply online for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 from 8th to 29th September 2020.
Q. How many vacancies have been released for PNB Specialist Officer Post?
Ans. A total of 535 vacancies have been released for the PNB Specialist Officer (SO) Post.
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply in PNB SO?
Ans. You can apply for the post of Manager (Grade MMGS-II) or Sr. Manager (Grade MMGS-III) for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the salary for the PNB SO?
Ans. The PNB SO Manager will receive a salary in the pay scale of 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950 while a Senior Manager will receive a salary in the pay scale of 42020 -1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490.
Q. What is the selection process for PNB Specialist Officers?
Ans. The selection process comprises of an online written test followed by an interview.
Q. What is the application fee for PNB SO?
Ans. The application fee for the SC/ST/PWBD category candidates – Rs. 175/- while for the other candidates it is Rs. 850/-.