Summary: PGCIL Recruitment 45 Vacancies- Asst Officer & Engineer Posts.powergridindia.com.PGCIL Posts and Vacancies.PGCIL Eligibility Criteria.PGCIL Pay Scale.PGCIL Selection Process.PGCIL Application Fee.PGCIL How to Apply.PGCIL Important Dates.
In this article
PGCIL Recruitment 45 Vacancies- Asst Officer & Engineer Posts.powergridindia.com
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited applications for the recruitment of 45 Engineer/ E2A, Asstt Officer (Accounts)/ E1, Asstt Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)/ E1 Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-05-2016 from 00:00 hrs to 31-05-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
PGCIL Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 45
Name of the Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Engineer / E2A||12 Posts|
|2.||Asstt. Officer (Accounts)/ E1||31 Posts|
|3.||Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)/ E1 Trainee||02 Posts|
PGCIL Eligibility Criteria:
PGCIL Age Limit:
- For Engineer: Maximum Age: 33 years.
- For Assistant Officer (Accounts): Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary): Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
PGCIL Educational Qualification:
- For Post 1: Candidates must pass BE/BTech or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute.
- For Post 2: Applicants must complete CA / ICWA.
- For Post 3: Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
PGCIL Pay Scale:
- For Post 1: Rs 24,900/- to 50,500/- per month.
- For Posts 2,3: Rs 20,600/- to 46,500/- per month.
PGCIL Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on:
- Written Test.
- Group Discussion.
PGCIL Application Fee:
- For SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM: No Fee.
- For All Others: Rs 460/-
PGCIL How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.powergridindia.com between 03-05-2016 to 31-05-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.powergridindia.com.
2. Click on link named PGCIL Assistant Officer Other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
PGCIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03/05/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31/05/2016 (till 11.59 p.m.).
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee through SBI Challan: 06/05/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through SBI Challan: 04/06/2016.