PGCIL Recruitment 110 Vacancies- Asst Engineer Trainee Posts @ powergridindia.com. PGCIL Posts and Vacancies. PGCIL Eligibility Criteria. PGCIL Pay Scale. PGCIL Selection Process. PGCIL Application Fee. PGCIL How to Apply. PGCIL Important Dates.
PGCIL Recruitment 110 Vacancies- Asst Engineer Trainee Posts.
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) Trainee Posts through GATE 2019 in Electrical/ Electronics / Civil disciplines. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for PGCIL AE Recruitment 2020 on official website www.powergridindia.com. Application will start from 20 January 2020. Last Date of PGCIL Assistant Engineer Online application and Application Fee submission is 07 February 2020.
PGCIL Recruitment Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 110
Name of the Posts:
|Name of Vacancies||No.of Vacancies|
|AET (Electrical) (Electronics) & (Civil)||110|
PGCIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
PGCIL Educational Qualification:
- AET (Electrical) – Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- AET (Electronics) – Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication
- AET(Civil) – Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Civil Engineering
- Valid GATE 2019 Score.
PGCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on:
- Written Test.
- Group Discussion.
PGCIL Recruitment Application Fee:
PGCIL Recruitment How to Apply:
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Assam Irrigation Department Official Site @ http://www.powergridindia.com/
Step 2 : Download Recruitment Advertisement & check details.
Step 3 : Open online application form link.
Step 4 : Enter the mandatory details in the application form.
Step 5 : Submitting the application form
Step 6 : Take a printout of the application form for future reference
PGCIL Recruitment Important Dates:
|Online Application Form Starting Date||20-January-2020|
|Application Form Closing Date||07-February-2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||07-February-2020|