OSSC Recruitment 2019 – 363 Vacancies For Jr Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) Posts Apply Online Now!
OSSC Recruitment 2019 – 363 Vacancies For Jr Engineer Posts Available
OSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment notification has been issued for 363 vacancies across Odisha . OSSC has issued notifications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) Vacancies. According to the OSSC Recruitment notifications 2019, there are 363 vacancies for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) under Engineer in Chief (Water Resources) .Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply online. In this article, we will give detailed information about OSSC Recruitment 2019.
OSSC Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 232
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||257|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||106|
OSSC Age Limit: OSSC Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
OSSC Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma [Civil Engg.]|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Diploma [Mechanical Engg.]|
OSSC Selection Process:
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and marks in educational degree/certificate
OSSC Pay Scale:
- Selected candidates will be get paid 16880/- per month salary.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 : Application Fees
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates: Nil
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through the following modes of payment.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30-08-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29-09-2019|
How to Apply ODDC Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ossc.gov.in on or before 29-09-2019.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have valid emai id & contact no.
2. Log on to the website “www.ossc.gov.in”.
3. Click on the link “Click here for online application”.
4. Select desired post & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take printout of application form for future use.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 : Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Notification||JE Civil | JE Mechanical|
|Official Website||Click here|