Summary: OSSC Recruitment 232 Vacancies – Jr Data Entry Operator Posts.ossc.gov.in.OSSC Posts and Vacancies.OSSC Eligibility Criteria.OSSC Selection Process.OSSC Pay Scale.OSSC Examination Fee.OSSC How to Apply.OSSC Important Dates.
In this article
OSSC Recruitment 232 Vacancies – Jr Data Entry Operator Posts.ossc.gov.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Data Entry Operator vacancies on contract basis of State Secretariate under Home Department, Govt of Odisha. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
OSSC Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 232
Name of the Post: Junior Data Entry Operator
OSSC Eligibility Criteria:
OSSC Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be between 21-32 years as on 01-01-2015.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women candidates, 10 years for PwD candidates & for Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
OSSC Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should pass Bachelor Degree in any discipline with computer knowledge.
OSSC Selection Process:
Applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in following selection rounds
- Computer Fundamental (Theory Test)
- Test in computer (Practical Test)
- Personal Interview
Qualified candidates in the primary round only eligible for attend further selection rounds. Odisha SSC DEO Call Letter 2016 is necessary for attend these selection rounds which will be accessible very soon at official page. Every candidate must carry a copy of your call letter and valid Id proof while attend the selection rounds.
OSSC Pay Scale:
- Selected candidates will be get paid Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 per month salary.
OSSC Examination Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through the following modes of payment.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees.
OSSC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ossc.gov.in on or before 30-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have valid emai id & contact no.
2. Log on to the website “www.ossc.gov.in”.
3. Click on the link “Click here for online application”.
4. Select desired post & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take printout of application form for future use.
OSSC Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30-04-2016.