OPSC Recruitment 210 Vacancies Available – Apply Now at www.opsc.gov.in. View complete detail like Asst Executive Engineer (Civil) Posts and Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process & More.
OPSC Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Judicial Service Mains Exam Date Announced
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued employment notification to filling up 210 Asst Executive Engineer (Civil) vacancies On Direct Recruitment. Here you will get the complete information about OPSC Asst Executive Engineer (Civil) online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about OPSC Recruitment for Asst Executive Engineer (Civil) in Group A application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding OPSC Recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.opsc.gov.in between 26-08-2020 to 25-09-2020 till 11:59 PM.
OPSC Recruitment 2020 for Asst Executive Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Group-A|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs.5,400/-|
|Starting Application Date||26 August 2020|
|Last Date||25 September 2020|
OPSC Recruitment – Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 210 posts
Job Location: Odisha
Name of the posts: Asst Executive Engineer (Civil)
The total vacancy is divided among the different categories.
|Asst Executive Engineer (Civil)||210|
OPSC Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria:
OPSC Vacancy – Age Limit:
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for the OPSC Recruitment 2020. Candidates
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
OPSC Educational Qualification:
- Candidates Should Possess Degree (Civil Engineering) or an equivalent qualification from any university or Institutions.
OPSC Recruitment – Selection process:
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination (Preliminary & Main Written Examination – Objective type test) and Viva-voce test
Written Examination Pattern:
- The preliminary examination will be of one paper of 100 marks
- There shall be 100 questions of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) pattern and each question shall carry one marks
- The duration of the examination shall be 1 & 1/2 hours
- There shall be 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer
- The main examination will be consist of two papers of 300 marks
- There shall be 150 questions of each paper with objective type questions of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) pattern and each question shall carry one marks
- The duration of the examination shall be 2 & 1/2 hours
- There shall be 0.5 negative marking for every wrong answers
Viva voce – 75 marks
Place of Examination – The written examination shall be held at Cuttack. It may also be held at Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Berhampur and Sambalpur.
OPSC Recruitment: Application Fee
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST of Odisha & PwD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment
Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.opsc.gov.in between 26-08-2020 to 25-09-2020 till 11:59 PM Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for OPSC Jobs 2020:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – www.opsc.gov.in
2. Click on link named OPSC 2020 Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
OPSC Vacancy: Important Dates
Here are the important dates regarding the OPC exam 2020:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2020 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application: 05-10-2020
OPSC Important links
|Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
|Apply Now||Available on 26-08-2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Update News||CLICK HERE|