Summary:OPGC Recruitment 36 Vacancies – Manager Posts.www.opgc.co.in.OPGC Posts and Vacancies.OPGC Educational Qualification.OPGC Selection Process.OPGC How to Apply.OPGC Important Date.
In this article
OPGC Recruitment 36 Vacancies – Manager Posts.www.opgc.co.in
Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 36 General Manager, AGM, DGM, Sr Manager, Technical Assistant, Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager vacancies under Market Based Salary Structure & Performance Based Service Conditions for regular rolls, Tenure Based Contractual Postitions on CTC basis.
OPGC Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 36
Name of the Posts:
I. Market Based Salary Structure & Performance Based Service Condition: 34 Posts
1. General Manager (Operation): 01 Post
2. General Manager (Maintenance): 01 Post
3. General Manager (Supply Chain Management): 01 Post
4. AGM (C&I): 01 Post
5. AGM (Planning & Business Excellence): 01 Post
6. AGM (Electrical): 01 Post
7. DGM (Regulatory & Commercial): 01 Post
8. Sr Manager (Operation), Shift-In-Charge: 04 Posts
9. Sr Manager (Operation), Unit-in-Charge: 04 Posts
10. Sr Manager (WTP), Chief Chemist: 01 Post
11. Technical Assistant to MD: 01 Post
12. Manager (DCS): 01 Post
13. Manager (Operation), Desk Engineer: 08 Posts
14. Deputy Manager – (Contracts): 01 Post
15. Deputy Manager – (Documentation and Control): 01 Post
16. Deputy Manager (C&I), Turbine & Auxiliaries: 01 Post
17. Deputy Manager (C&I), Boiler & Auxiliaries: 01 Post
18. Deputy Manager (C&I), Field Instruments: 01 Post
19. Deputy Manager (Commercial), Analyst: 01 Post
20. Deputy Manager (Mech-Maint): 01 Post
21. Assistant Manager -(Planning & Business Excellence): 01 Post
II. Tenure Based Contractual Posts: 02 Posts
01. Sr Assistant Manager (F): 01 Post
02. Assistant Manager (F): 01 Post
OPGC Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Control & Instrumentation/ EEE.
OPGC Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on
- Telephonic Interview.
- Personal Interview.
OPGC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.opgc.co.in on or before 25-04-2016 till mid night.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.opgc.co.in.
2. Click on “Careers” —> “Current Openings”.
3. Click on “Click here to view Current Job Openings”.
4. Select the Job Type & desired post.
5. Click on “Apply Online”
6. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
OPGC Important Date:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-04-2016.