In this article
ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019 Released – Check Exam Date
ONGC Admit Card 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is going to conduct a computer-based examination for 107 Executive E1 level Post. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is going to release the admit card for Executive Posts (i.e.) Medical Officer, Security Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, AEE (Environment) and Fire Officer. Applicants who want to appear for the ONGC exam must download ONGC Admit card 2019 from official website. ONGC CBT Exam will be held on July 2019. It is mandatory for the candidates to take a print out of ONGC Executive Hall Ticket 2019. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to write the examination kindly get your ONGC hall ticket from July 2019 at official website. It has already published the ONGC Recruitment notification 2019 on May 2019. Applicants who are seeking Central government jobs can use this chance.
ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019="1" width="641" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6" align="center">
Qualification, Personal Interview
How To Download ONGC Executive Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to the official website @ ongcindia.com
- Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited home page will be opened.
- On the main page, you can find the News & Updates section.
- In that find the ONGC Executive Hall Ticket 2019 link.
- Click on that particular link, a new page is opened enter valid Registration Number and password
- Click on Submit button, ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019 will be displayed.
- Download Admit card and take a print out of two copies for future reference.
Important Dates: Call letter for Checking of Documents
|Commencement of Call Letter Download||26 – 11 – 2019|
|Closure of Call Letter Download||06 – 12 – 2019|
To Download ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available On 26th November 2019)
ONGC 2019 Executive Exam Marks Details
- ONGC will recruit the aspirants on the basis of CBT, Qualification & interview. Recruitment process wise marks details are given below
ONGC CBT 2019 Executive Posts Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: ONGC will provide 180 minutes or 3 hours to complete this exam.
- No of Questions: ONGC question paper will have 150
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English
- Mark Deduction: There will be no negative marking in CBT.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation 2019 Exam Scheme
- ONGC will conduct the CBT exam for 100 marks and exam scheme is given below
ONGC Executive Posts 2019 Exam/ Test Centres
- ONGC will conduct the CBT Exam for Executive posts in 10 centers throughout the country. Candidates kindly get your test centre details from official website.
- Candidates have to choose one city as test centre & ONGC exam centre list is given below
ONGC Executive Hall Ticket 2019
The ONGC Executive Call Letter 2019 can be download from the official web site provided by the officials of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC). The ONGC authority is recruiting 107 posts under different categories. As ONGC Executive Call Letter 2019 is the mandatory document, candidates should be more alert on the details provided on Call Letter.
Aspirants who are not having any idea how to download ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019 can go through the stepwise procedure provided below the page. Aspirants should visit the entire article for the details of documents required and instructions to attend ONGC Executive Exam. Applicants can download ONGC Executive Hall Ticket 2019 by the links provided at the end of the page.
Information On ONGC Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Examination Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor.
Documents To Attend For ONGC Executive Examination 2019
At the time of attending the ONGC Executive examination, candidates must carry either of the photo id proofs.
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/University
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- People’s Representative along with a photograph