OIL India Limited Recruitment 2016 for Executive Trainee Posts. Apply Now.
OIL India Limited Recruitment Notification 2016
OIL India Limited, the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India, among the Six Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs) to be conferred with the Maharatna status by the Government of India, has issued a notification for recruitment of Executive Trainee posts through valid GATE Score 2017.
OIL India Limited Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited from OIL India Limited , a Maharatna PSU, for the recruitment of Executive Trainees posts.
OIL India Limited Recruitment 2016 Overview:
Applications are invited from the eligible and meritorious Candidates for various Posts.
|Organisation||OIL India Limited|
|Education Requirement||Graduation (BE or B.Tech)|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||As per Industry Standard|
|Selection Process:||Through GATE 2017 Exam.|
|Date for application||Mid January 2017 to Mid February 2017|
|Job Location:||Pan India|
OIL India Limited Trainees Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
OIL India Limited proposes to recruit Executive Trainee through valid GATE Score 2017.
OIL India Limited Recruitment Qualification :
Educational qualification: Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial / Power/ Manufacturing / Production / Mechatronics / Mining / Marine Engineering etc.)
GATE Subject and code : Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Educational qualification: PG in Geology with Mathematics at Graduation level (including Applied Geology but excluding PG in Computational Seismology)
GATE Subject and code : Geology and Geophysics (GG) [Part A & section 1 of part B]
Educational qualification:PG in Geophysics (including Applied Geophysics but excluding PG in Computational Seismology)
GATE Subject and code : Geology and Geophysics (GG) [Part A & section 2 of part B]
Stipend : Executive Trainee will be paid a fixed stipend of Rs. 25000 pm
OIL India Limited Recruitment How to Apply:
- Candidates interested in joining GAIL as Executive Trainee (MT) must appear for GATE-2017 examination, which is being conducted by llT, Roorkee in the month of February, 2017.
- The candidates are required to apply to llT, Roorkee from 01/09/2016 to 04/10/2016 as per the information hosted on the website of llT, Roorkee.
- Further details regarding GATE-2017 examination can be accessed from http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
- Registration process for BEML Management Trainee will start in January 2016 on website http://gailonline.com
- Apply Online for Management Trainee vacancy at OIL Indai website from Mid january to Mid February 2017.