Click here to know everything about Odisha PSC Recruitment
Summary: Odisha PSC Vacancy Details.Odisha PSC Important Dates.Odisha PSC Eligibility Criteria.Odisha PSC Selection procedure.Odisha PSC Pay scale.Odisha PSC Application Fee.Odisha PSC How to apply.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 372 vacancies for Medical posts
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification, inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Junior class-I (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department.
Odisha PSC Vacancy Details:
Total posts: 372
Name of the posts:
Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
Odisha PSC Important Dates:
- The submission of online application starts from 28-01-16.
- The last date for submission of online application is 27-02-2016.
- The last date for payment of application fee is 01-03-2016.
- The last date for submission of hard copy of online application is 10-03-2016.
Odisha PSC Eligibility Criteria:
Odisha PSC Educational Qualification:
The candidates interested in applying for this post should be holding an MBBS or equivalent degree from a medical college or institution recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Odisha PSC Age limit:
The age of the candidates applying for this post must not exceed 32 years and must be minimum 21 years.
Odisha PSC Selection procedure:
Aspirants applying for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Career Marking.
Odisha PSC Pay scale:
The selected candidates will be getting a consolidated monthly salary of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100, along with a grade pay of Rs 5,400.
Odisha PSC Application Fee:
- For General Candidates: Rs. 300.
- For SC/ ST of Odisha & PWD Candidates: Nil.
Odisha PSC How to apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment at any Branch of State Bank of India(SBI).
- Send the hard copy of the Application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below by Speed/ Registered post before the due date.