Summary: OBC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 117 Specialist Officer Posts.obcindia.co.in.Oriental Bank of Commerce Posts and Vacancies.OBC Eligibility Criteria.OBC Selection Process.OBC Pay Scale.OBC Application Fee.OBC How to Apply. OBC Important Dates.
OBC Recruitment 117 Vacancies- Specialist Officer Posts.obcindia.co.in
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has given an employment notification for recruitment of 117 Specialist Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29-04-2016 to 13-05-2016.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 117
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Manager (Risk Management): 10 Posts.
2. Manager (IT): 10 Posts.
3. Manager (Forex): 05 Posts.
4. Manager (Debt/ Equity): 02 Posts.
5. Manager (Law): 21 Posts.
6. Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant: 30 Posts.
7. Manager (Security): 22 Posts.
8. Security Officer: 15 Posts.
9. Fire Officer: 02 Posts.
OBC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
OBC Recruitment Age Limit:
- Candidates minimum & maximum age is 25-35 years for Post 1, 23-35 years for Post 2 to 7, 21-35 years for Post 8 & 9 as on 01-04-2016.
Upper age relaxation :
- 05 years for SC/ ST.
- 03 years for OBC & PWD/ EXSM.
OBC Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess:
- Graduation in any stream full time regular course with aggregate 60% marks. And Post Graduation full time regular course in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ MBA in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management/ PG Diploma in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management)/ Engineering with aggregate 60% marks for Senior Manager Post.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication for Manager (IT) Post.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation preferably with Commerce/ Mathematics/ Economics background for Manager (Forex) and Manager (Debt/ Equity) Post with relevant experience. For information refer notification.
OBC Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on:
- Group Discussion.
- Personal interview.
OBC Recruitment Pay Scale:
- For Senior Manager (Risk Management) Position: Rs.42020-51490.
- For Manager Position: Rs.31705-45950.
- For Security Officer & Fire Officer Position: Rs.23700-42020.
OBC Recruitment Application Fee:
- For General and OBC category: Rs.500/-
- For ST/ST/PWD category: Rs.50/-
- Fee payment through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking.
OBC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.obcindia.co.in from 29-04-2016 to 13-05-2016.
- To start the application process first enters to OBC Bank official webpage www.obcindia.co.in
- Download required notification form and read it thoroughly to know the eligibility.
- Appellants eligible are can press on Apply Online link.
- Give the required in the structure according to guidelines.
- Upload candidate’s recent passport size photo, signature duplicates.
- At this point attach copies of educational and experience certificates.
- At last press on submit button for complete the application process.
- Online Application link will be deactivated after ending date.
OBC Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-04-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-05-2016.