NYKS Recruitment 2019: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has given employment notification for the recruitment of District Youth Coordinator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Multi Tasking Staff vacancies.
NYKS Recruitment 2019, 12000 Volunteer Vacancies, Apply at nyks.nic.in
NYKS Recruitment 2019: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan invites offline/ online application from eligible candidates. It is going to hire 12000 candidates in all over the country. As per the NYKS recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Volunteer posts. Aspirants who are seeking central govt jobs can apply to this recruitment from 16.02.2019. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment via online/ offline on or before the last date 03.03.2019. NYKS volunteer recruitment application form and notification available in official website.
This engagement is based on contract. Applicants should submit the application through offline/ online mode only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidate must have passed 10th from recognized board. Aspirants age limit should be 18 to 29 years. NYC committee will select the candidates on the basis of merit. After that selected candidates will undergo volunteership training at anywhere in India. More details of nyks jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notifications, selection list, merit list, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details Information: NYKS Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Date of advertisement||16.02.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of application||03.03.2019|
Eligibility Criteria: NYKS Recruitment
Education Qualification: NYKS Recruitment
1. Qualification: Minimum class 10th pass.
2. Monthly Honorarium: Each volunteer will be paid a monthly honorarium of Rs. 5000/- after successful completion of monthly target, online reporting/ feedback and receipt of online attendance. The monthly honorarium of each volunteer will be credited to the concerned volunteer’s bank account( SB account linked with his/her Aadhar number) by e-banking / PFMS / DBT only.
NYKS Recruitment: Age Limit as on 01-04-2018
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 29 Years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Important Dates: NYKS Recruitment
- Date for Issue of fresh Advertisement: 16-02-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications – Online: 03-03-2019
- Date for Meeting of selection committee depending upon the availability DM/DC concerned: 05-03-2019 to 11-03-2019
- Date for Declaration of result: 15-03-2019
- Date of joining for the Newly deployed volunteers and online registration: 18-03-2019
- Organising 15 days induction training to the newly deployed volunteers: From 01-04-2019 to 16-04-2019
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, 4- Jeevan Deep Building, Ground Floor, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001 (India)
Selection Procedure: NYKS Recruitment
Candidates having higher educational qualification, merit and basic knowledge of computer application.Preferably, Candidates having the smart mobile phone and basic knowledge of operating different Apps pertaining to e-banking /Dgidhan, social media etc. Members of NYKS affiliated youth clubs. Students who have enrolled themselves as regular students are not eligible for deployment under the scheme, keeping in view of the nature of their full-time assignment.
Mode of Application:
- Online/ Offline applications will be accepted. Check advertisement for postal address.
How to apply Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website nyks.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Revised Guidelines for NYV Selection” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- send it to the given address, before the last date ends.
Important Link: NYKS Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Other Details||Click Here|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|