NVS Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 454 TGT, PGT & FCSA Vacancy
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2020:-Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,Pune invites application for the post of PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Librarian, Art, Music, PET-Male, PET-Female) in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya / HQ / Regional Offices of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. For this recruitment, NVS decides to recruit male and female teachers in proportion to the number of girl students in JNVs.However, there is no separate reservation for Female Teachers to this effect. Interested graduates can check detailed eligibility and application process of NVS Recruitment 2020 in below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||PGTs, TGTs & others|
|Salary||upto Rs.32500/- pm|
|Last date of Application||11 September 2020|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is the autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India. It has around 630 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs)in all over India and 8 regional offices in Bhopal, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Patna, Shillong, and Pune. According to NVS Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), it is the co-educational and residential school for rural areas. It provides education up to Higher secondary level.
NVS Recruitment 2020: Vacancies Detail
- Post Graduate Teachers:98 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers: 283 Posts
- FCSAs: 73 Posts
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Post Graduate Teachers:
- Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT or any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.(Note: B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution.) OR
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed.
For Trained Graduate Teachers:
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution with
at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course.
- B.Ed Degree for all TGTs
For Miscellaneous Teachers:
- Five years of study in Music institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree.
- A Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed. OR Higher Secondary/Sr.Secondary with any certificate in music.
- Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent).
- B.Ed. Degree/Diploma in Fine Arts (Degree of Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) after class XII will be considered as equivalent to Five Years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical qualification for the diploma is at least University’s Degree.
- University’s degree in Library Science from a recognized institution
- Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Fine Arts after Class X.
- Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application (equivalent to “A” level course of DOEACC) from a recognised institution (or) “A” level certificate from DOEACC (or) BCA from recognised University / Institution (or) B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University. The candidate having experience in Govt./Govt. Aided Residential School and qualified CTET conducted by CBSE shall be given additional weightage for selection.
- Post Graduate Teachers: Not exceeding 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers, Miscellaneous Teachers: Not exceeding 35 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Women Candidates:10 years
- NVS Employees:5 years
- PWD candidates:10-15 years
Selection Process For NVS Recruitment 2020
The selection for the NVS Recruitment 2020 will be made on the basis of an interview which will be done through a video conferencing.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for a virtual interview for selection, as per date and time communicated on the website of NVS RO Pune on 14.09.2020.
- The virtual interviews will be held from 15th to 17th September 2020 as per the schedule notified on the website.
- The candidate shall attend the virtual interview from the place of his convenience as per availability of good network on the stipulated platform at his own expense.
- No request for change of date or time or cluster centre of virtual interview will be entertained.
Salary Detail For NVS Recruitment 2020
1) For PGT- Rs. 27,500/- pm, Hard Station (Dist Kutch/Dangs/Ratnagiri) Rs. 32500/- Consolidated per month.
2) For TGTs & Misc.- Rs. 26,250/- pm, (Dist Kutch/Dangs/Ratnagiri) Rs. 31250/- consolidated per month.
3) For FCSA.- Rs. 26,250/- pm, (Dist Kutch/Dangs/Ratnagiri) Rs. 31250/- consolidated per month
In addition to the above, free boarding and lodging facility as available in the campus may be provided only after the physical opening of the JNVs. All teachers engaged on contract basis shall have to stay in the JNV campus only in the accommodation allotted to them, if any.
How to Apply NVS Recruitment 2020
- The candidates have to apply only through email as well as fill up the Google Form that is provided below.
- Candidates should apply to only one cluster centre JNV.
- Only one application will be accepted by the Cluster Centre JNV for one post.
- Applications will not be accepted in the Regional Office, Pune or any other JNV or at any other email address.
- The list of custer centres along with their email IDs is given below.
- In addition to the application by E-mail the candidate will also submit the application on Google Form as per link provided below.
Important Link: NVS Recruitment 2020
|Qualification Details for FCSA||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|