NRA CET exam date announced by the indian government. NRA CET will start conducting from September 2021 onwards.
NRA CET Exam Date Announced: Conduct from September 2021 Onwards
Dr. Jitendra Singh Announced the NRA CET exam conduct date and said that NRA CET will start conducting from September 2021 onwards.
The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh in a written reply in Lok Sabha today that NRA is expected to conduct Common Eligibility Test (CET) from September,2021 onwards.
Important Information: Common Eligibility Test (CET) Exam
|Name Of Exam||Common Eligibility Test (CET)|
|Name Of Organization||National Recruitment Agency|
|Exams Covered||Prelims Exam Of SSC, Railway, Banking|
|Agency Type||Multi Agency Body|
|CET Exam Mode||Computer Based Mode|
|CET Exam Centers||Atleast One Center In Every District|
|Number Of Attempts For CET||Unlimited (Till the age limit)|
|Status||Exam Dates Announced|
|CET Exam Dates 2021||September 2021|
|Official Site||To be launched soon*|
Government has set up National Recruitment Agency (NRA) vide order dated 28.08.2020, as an independent, professional, specialist organization for conduct of computer based online common eligibility test (CET) to shortlist candidates for vacancies of Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts, Group ‘B’ Gazetted posts, which are exempted from consultation with the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC); Group ‘C’ posts in the Government and equivalent posts (where no such classifications exist) in instrumentalities of the Government, for which similar eligibility conditions have been prescribed. NRA has been set up to provide the same platform to all candidates at the nearest District HQ and with a view to set a new standard of equity and inclusiveness in recruitment.
NRA will conduct CET to screen/shortlist candidates for jobs in Government sector for which recruitment is presently carried out through the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
NRA will conduct only preliminary screening of candidates. The final recruitment will be done through domain specific examinations/tests to be conducted by respective agencies viz. SSC, RRBs and IBPS. Based on the score obtained in CET conducted by NRA, candidates may appear in domain specific exam/tests to be conducted by respective recruitment agencies.
What is CET – NRA?
- National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will be a multi-agency nodal body.
- It will conduct Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Government Jobs to screen/shortlist candidates for Group B and C (non-technical) posts.
- It will be a specialist body that will bring state-of-the-art technology and best practices to the field of Central Government recruitment.
“The #NationalRecruitmentAgency will prove to be a boon for crores of youngsters. Through the Common Eligibility Test, it will eliminate multiple tests and save precious time as well as resources. This will also be a big boost to transparency. https://t.co/FbCLAUrYmX”
National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will have representatives of the following:
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Finance/Department of Financial Services
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- NRA will not only reduce the time and cost burden on candidates as well as the recruitment agencies.
- CET Scores will be used by the 3 major recruitment agency (SSC, IBPS, RRBs) initially, but over a period of time, other recruitment agencies of the Government will also come under the umbrella of NRA.
- It will also open up the public as well as the private domain of other agencies.
- This will come out to be an easier recruitment process that will fit the modern system as well as the present competition level.
List of Exams To Be Conducted By NRA
The National Recruitment Agency will initially conduct Common Eligibility Test for preliminary exams of 3 agencies namely:
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC),
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB),
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Here we have listed some of the exams which will be conducted by National Recruitment Agency through Common Eligibility Test:
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Tier I Exam
- SSC CHSL Tier I Exam
- SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam
- RRB NTPC Tier I Exam
- RRB Group D Exam
- SSC JHT Exam
- RRC Group D Exam
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam
- SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam
- All other tier I exams of SSC, RRB & IBPS
NRA CET Exam Pattern 2021
|Topic||NRA CET Exam Pattern 2021|
|Number of CET papers||3 (Class 10, Class 12 and graduation)|
|Language||12 Indian languages including Hindi and English|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Difficulty level of CET||In line with the educational qualification of a candidate – Class 10, Class 12 or graduation|
NRA CET Syllabus 2021 PDF
After the announcement of the NRA, students have many questions regarding the exam pattern, syllabus, subjects, and marking scheme of the common exam.
Anything in this regard is not yet decided by the government. The NRA is going to announce the CET exam pattern and syllabus after a few months.
But we can expect that the syllabus of common eligibility test will be a mixture of SSC and Banking exams’ syllabus. It means there will be questions from all major topics of these exams which are Reasoning, Mathematics, English Language and General Awareness.
The syllabus will be common for all the CET exams. The level of the exam will depend on your qualification.
NRA would identify language experts to translate the question bank/paper in all regional languages included in the 8 Schedule of the Constitution, as per requirement and subject to adequate number of candidates opting to take test in the regional language.