NPCIL Admit Card Released 2019 – Download Asst & Steno Grade-I Call Letter @ npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Admit Card 2019 – The officials of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) have scheduled the NPCIL Asst & Steno Grade-I Call Letter Examination from 22nd December 2019. And the officials have released the NPCIL Asst & Steno Grade-I Admit Card or Hall Ticket on 11th Decmber 2019.
Those candidates who have applied for NPCIL exam can visit the official website of npcilcareers.co.in to download the NPCIL Admit Card. In order to download the NPCIL Asst & Steno Grade-I Call Letter or Admit Card or Hall Ticket, candidates must enter their login credentials. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding NPCIL Admit Card. Read on to find out everything about NPCIL Hall Ticket 2019.
How To Download NPCIL Admit Card?
Follow the steps as listed below to download the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card or Hall Ticket:
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of NPCIL Careers – npcilcareers.co.in
- 2nd Step – In the homepage, under “Watchout” tab, click on the link “Asst & Steno Grade-I Call Letter“.
- 3rd Step – Now the page will be directed here candidates must click on the Login Button which is displayed towards the right side of the screen.
- 4th Step – Enter the “Login ID” and “Password”.
- 5th Step – Click on “Login” button.
- 6th Step – Now click on the link “NPCIL Admit Card” link.
- 7th Step – Your NPCIL Asst & Steno Grade-I Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- 8th Step – Download NPCIL Admit Card for future reference.
The e-admit card for the written test scheduled on 22/12/2019 for the posts of Assistant Grade-1(HR), Assistant Grade 1(F&A), Assistant Grade-1(CMM) & Steno Grade-1 advertised vide Advt. No.Kaiga Site/HRM/01/2019 for NPCIL Kaiga Site has been released.
NPCIL Admit Card 2019 Exam Date
Before getting into the details of NPCIL Admit Card, let’s have an overview of important dates related to the exam:
|NPCIL Admit Card Availability||11th December 2019|
|NPCIL Exam Date||22nd December 2019|
Details Mentioned on NPCIL Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on NPCIL Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates Name
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates Registration Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Instructions
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Name
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Written Exam
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the invigilator
Documents To Be Carried Along With NPCIL Admit Card 2019
Candidates must carry following documents along with the NPCIL Hall Ticket 2019:
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Aadhar Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
NPCIL Admit Card 2019 – Exam Pattern
- The Stage-I Preliminary Test will comprise 50 MCQ Questions.
- Total duration of the examination is 1 Hour.
- The total marks are 150.
- There will be 3 Marks for each correct answer.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
More Recruitments to Apply
|East Coast Railway Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|OSSTET Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Tamil Nadu Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|BHEL Haridwar Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|TN TRB Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|