Summary: NPCC Recruitment 53 Vacancies- Manager Posts.http://npcc.gov.in/.NPCC Posts and Vacancies.NPCC Age Limit and Pay scale.NPCC Educational Qualification.NPCC Selection Process.NPCC Application Fee.NPCC How to Apply.NPCC Important Dates.
In this article
NPCC Recruitment 53 Vacancies- Manager Posts.http://npcc.gov.in/
National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) Limited has published notification for the recruitment of 53 Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager & Manager vacancies on regular/ absorption basis at Corporate Office, Zonal Offices & Projects all over India. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
NPCC Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 53
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy General Manager (Civil): 16 Posts
2. Deputy General Manager (Electrical): 01 Post
3. Senior Manager (Electrical): 02 Posts
4. Manager (Civil): 30 Posts
5. Manager (Electrical): 04 Posts
NPCC Age Limit and Pay scale:
Name of Post
No. of Posts
|1. Dy. General Manager (Civil)||16||Upper age limit – 45 Years.||Pay Scale – E-4 (Rs. 29100- 54500) IDA.|
|2. Dy. General Manager (Electrical)||01||Upper age limit – 45 Years.||Pay Scale – E-4 (Rs. 29100- 54500) IDA.|
|3. Sr. Manager (Electrical)||02||Upper age limit – 40 Years.||Pay Scale – E-3 (Rs.24900 – 50500) IDA.|
|4. Manager (Civil)||30||Upper age limit – 35 Years.||Pay Scale – E-2 (Rs.20600 – 46500) IDA.|
|5. Manager (Electrical)||04||Upper age limit – 35 Years.||Pay Scale – E-2 (Rs.20600 – 46500) IDA.|
NPCC Educational Qualification:
- For Dy. General Manager (Civil) Post : Passed Full time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from Government recognized University/Institute.
- For Manager (Electrical) Post : Passed Full time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from Government recognized University/Institute.
NPCC Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on
- Group Discussion. or
- Personal Interview.
NPCC Application Fee:
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs 800/-.
- For SC/ST/Pwd/Ex-servicemen: No Fee.
NPCC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with Demand Draft, photograph and self attested copies of the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate, Complete set of mark sheets/ Degree Certificate, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate in an envelope should be super scribed with “Post Applied for ———————–” to the office of Group General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25, Faridabad – 121004. (Haryana) within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
NPCC Important Dates:
- Advertisement released date is: 12-05-2016
- Last date for application form is: 11-06-2016
- Click here to See Official Notification
- Official Website : npcc.gov.in
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs