Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Nurse Staff & Medical Practitioner Post at www.rrcnr.org, Northern Railway has released a new vacancy recruitment for CMP/ GDMO, CMP/ Specialis & Staff Nurse Posts on the official website
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Nurse Staff & Medical Practitioner Post
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway has published notification for the recruitment of Contract Medical Practitioner/ Nurse Staff vacancies on their official website. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy can read the complete eligibility criteria and apply online to attend the walk-in interview.
Northern Railway Recruitment: Important Highlight
|Name of Recruitment
||Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
||Lucknow Division Northern Railway
|Total No. Of Vacancy
|Name of Post
||Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP) & Staff nurse
||17th April 2020
||Zoom or Whatsapp Video Call
Northern Railway Recruitment: APPSC Vacancy Details
Posts Wise Vacancy Details:
Total 138 Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP) & Staff nurse will be selected through this recruitment.
- Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP)/ GDMO: 12 Post
- CMP/Specialist: 36 Post
- Staff Nurse (4600 GP): 86 Post
Northern Railway Recruitment: Age Limit
- The age limit is between 20 years to 40 years, which is to be calculated as on 01/05/2020.
- Age relaxation will be given to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWBD etc category as per extant rules.
Northern Railway Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|Name of post
||MD/ DNB/ Diploma with 2 years of experience
|| Certificate as registered nurse and midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognised by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing)
More Recruitments to Apply
Northern Railway Recruitment: Salary Details
- Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP)/ GDMO: 75,000/-
- CMP/Specialist: 95,000/-
- Staff Nurse (4600 GP): 54329/-
Northern Railway Recruitment: Selection Process
|Candidates will be selected based on following process.
- Application form submission.
- Walk in Interview
- Document Verification
Northern Railway Recruitment: How to Apply
|The eligible candidate should send their application with scanned and self-attested copies of required document on email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16 April 2020 till 3 PM. Shortlisted and eligible candidate will invited online through Zoom or WhatsApp Video Call on 17th April 2020.
Northern Railway Recruitment: Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16th April 2020 by 15:00 Hrs
- Date & Time for Walk in Interview: 17th April 2020 at 10:00 AM
Northern Railway Recruitment: Important links
About Northern Railway:
|The Northern Railways is one of the 17 Railway zones of India and the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways. Its headquarter is New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate
The railway zone was created on 14 April 1952 by merging Jodhpur Railway, Bikaner Railway, Eastern Punjab Railway and three divisions of the East Indian Railway north-west of Mughalsarai (Uttar Pradesh). It includes the first passenger railway line in North India, which opened from Allahabad and Kanpur on 3 March 1859. The Zonal Headquarters Office of Northern Railways is at Baroda House, New Delhi, and give divisional headquarters are located at:
- Ambala railway division at Ambala (Haryana),
- Delhi railway division at Delhi,
- Firozpur railway division at Firozpur (Punjab),
- Lucknow railway division at Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) and
- Moradabad railway division at Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh).