NLC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 550 Apprentice Posts Available Apply Now at nlcindia.com, View here complete detail about Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020.
NLC Vacancy 2018 Details: NLC Recruitment
|Name of Organization
||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
|Name of Post
||Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date of Submitting Application Form
||3 November 2020
NLC Recruitment 2020: Official Notification
NLC Vacancies Detail
NLC Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 550 Posts
Graduate Apprentice: 250 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 70 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering- 10 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering- 10 Posts
- Civil Engineering- 35 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering-75 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering-20 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Mining Engineering – 20 Posts
Technician Apprentice: 300 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 85 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering -10 Posts
- Civil Engineering-35 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 90 Posts
- One Computer Science and Engineering- 25 Posts
- Mining Engineering-30 Posts .
- Pharmacist-15 Posts
NLC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Online Registration Starting Date: 15.10.2020
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal 03.11.2020
- Last date for applying for NLC India Limited 10.11.2020
- Declaration of Shortlisted candidates 16.11.2020
- Verification of certificates of Shortlisted candidates 23.11.2020
NLC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of these newly released NLC Vacancies 2018 has been divided into two parts and can simply be seen in the following points given below:
Educational Qualification: NLC Recruitment
|Name of Post
|For Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) Post
||To apply for this post, a candidate must have a Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline with at least 55% Marks (50% Marks for SC/ST candidates)
|For Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) Post
||To apply for this post, a candidate must have done B.E./B.Tech in the respective discipline with at least 55% Marks (50% Marks for SC/ST)
Additional Eligibility Requirements: NLC Recruitment
|Apart from these above given qualifications, there are some additional points which must be noticed by every candidate before applying:
- Only the candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam on or after 1st April 2015.
- Candidates must not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLCI or elsewhere.
- Candidates must not have experience of one year or more in any job.
More Recruitments to Apply
NLC Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
|All the applicants will be selected entirely on the marks they have scored in their respective degree or diploma.
How to Apply NLC Recruitment 2020
|All the candidates desired to apply for the newly released NLC Apprentice Jobs 2020 will have to visit the official website of department i.e. nlcindia.com. Moreover, the applicants can also take help with the following steps given below to go through the application process. Let us have a look at these steps given below:
- Visit the official website of department i.e. nlcindia.com
- Search the appropriate link of your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form.
- No, you will have to send your signed hard copy of application form at the following postal address given below:
The Deputy General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C. India Limited, Block:20,
Documents Required with the Application form: NLC Recruitment
|The duly signed application form of a candidate must be sent accompanied with the Self Attested copies of the following documents
- Degree Certificates/Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated (or) Semester- wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Proof for Physically Disabled (PwD) (if applicable).
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
NLC Recruitment 2020: Important Links
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam