NICPR Recruitment 2020 – Walk in for 117 Technical Officer, Technician, MTS & DEO Posts
NICPR Recruitment 2020: ICMR – National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research is going to conduct walk-in-interviews from 23 & 25 April 2020 for post of Technical officer-T, Technical officer-A, Technician, Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) at NICPR Noida. According to the ICMR NICPR Recruitment 2020 notification, there are 117 vacancies are filled by NICPR and post wise vacancy details & salary details are given below. NICPR Noida invites young and talented candidates for above said NICPR Vacancy 2020. Aspirants who are seeking jobs in Uttar Pradesh may attend the interview on 23th April 2020 & 25th April 2020.
Details of ICMR NICPR Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||ICMR – National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Technical Officer-T, Technical Officer-A, Technician, Data Entry Operator & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Noida [Uttar Pradesh]|
|Interview date||23.04.2020 & 25.04.2020|
Candidates unable to come to NICPR Noida can join interview on WhatsApp Video call at scheduled time. Above said posts are filled on temporary basis. Before apply to these ICMR NICPR Jobs candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Aspirants should pass Intermediate/ High School/ 12th/ B.Sc. Degree/ DMLT and age limit should be 40 years & 50 years. NICPR Recruitment 2020 notification & ICMR NICPR application form is available @ NICPR Careers i.e. www.nicpr.icmr.org.in More details of NICPR Noida vacancy, upcoming ICMR NICPR Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
NICPR Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 117 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly salary|
|Data Entry Operator||08||Rs.25000|
Eligibility Criteria for NICPR Technical Officer, Technician, DEO & MTS Posts
- Technical Officer: B.Sc. or Master Degree in concerned discipline
- Technician: 12th pass in Science Subject & 2 years Diploma in MLT or B.Sc. Degree
- Data Entry Operator: Intermediate or 12th pass
- Multi-Tasking Staff: High School or 10th pass
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Technical Officer & Technician: 50 years
- DEO & MTS: 40 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- ICMR NICPR will conduct interview for selection of suitable candidates for above said NICPR Vacancy.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|Name of the post||Date & Time||Venue|
|Technical Officer T||23.04.2020 (10.00 am)||NICPR Noida, UP|
|Technical Officer A, Technician, DEO & MTS||25.04.2020 (10.00 am)|
|Candidates unable to come to NICPR Noida can join interview on WhatsApp Video call at scheduled time|
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
How to apply NICPR Noida Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nicpr.icmr.org.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Walk-in-interviews from 23 & 25 April 2020 for post of Technical officer-T, Technical officer-A, Technician, DEO and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) at NICPR Noida”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up NICPR Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NICPR Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Project, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
More Recruitments to Apply
|RRB Group D Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Assam Police Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Delhi Development Authority Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UPPSC PCS Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|