NICL Recruitment 2018 – National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL) Accounts Apprentice Post Online Form 2018, NICL Accounts Apprentice Posts Recruitment has released the Notification for the recruitment of 150 vacancies of Accounts Apprentice Posts.
NICL Recruitment 2018 for 150 Accounts Apprentice Posts Available – Apply Now
NICL Recruitment 2018: National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL) has planned to fill up 150 vacancies in all over India. It invites online application from eligible candidates for Accounts Apprentice in various offices of the NICL. The right choice for the candidates who are having a passion to work in a Central Government organization. NICL recruitment 2018 releases a great career forum among the young aspirants. NICL Recruitment 2018 Notification is the most awaited recruitment among the candidates. Because NICL Recruitment 2018 notification provides an excellent pay scale among the desirable candidates. It gives a peaceful working environment and helps the candidates to increase their career growth. NICL recruitment 2018 Notification is throughout distributed all over India.
The NICL Accounts Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Filling Process started on 13th November 2018. The NICL Recruitment 2018 Application Form sending process ends on 27th November 2018.
Details of NICL Recruitment 2018–19
|Organization Name||National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Accounts Apprentice|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Starting date for submission of online application||13-11-2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||27-11-2018|
|Date of Online Examination||Dec/Jan 2018|
NICL Vacancy details 2018
NICL allocates overall 150 vacancies for this NICL Accounts Apprentice recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
State wise vacancies for Accounts Apprentices are stated as follows:
|Name of the office||No of vacancy|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||9|
|Assam & North Eastern states||5|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||10|
|J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh||12|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh||8|
|Maharashtra & Goa||19|
|Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand||08|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||25|
NICL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
NICL Age Limit (as on 01-11-2018):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST/ PwD, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules
NICL Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Graduation in Commerce discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% mark; and
- Must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Exam/ Cost & Management Accountancy Exam; or
- MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute; or
- Must have qualified the PG degree in Commerce from a UGC recognized university with at least 60% marks.
NICL Accounts Apprentice Posts Pay Scale
- 1st Year Rs.25,000/- per month (all inclusive) and Medical Coverage
- 2nd Year Rs.30,000/- per month (all inclusive) and Medical Coverage
NICL Accounts Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
A) The selection procedure comprises of the following: Online Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks. The Objective Test will be online.
(i) Objective Test : The Objective Test of 3 hours duration consists of 5 sections for total 200 Marks :
|Name of the subject||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Duration (in Minutes)|
|1. General Accounting Principles||50/ 100||180 Minutes|
|2. English Language||40/ 40|
|3. Quantitative Aptitude||20/ 20|
|4. Computer Knowledge||20/ 20|
|4. General Awareness & Reasoning||20/ 20|
|Total (Aggregate)||150/ 200|
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (to be decided by the Company according to number of vacancies) in the objective test and qualify for short listing for the Interview.
- A candidate may refer to the following Study Materials from the Insurance Institute of India for the subjects mentioned as follows:
- General Accounting Principles – IC 46 General Insurance Accounts and Regulation of Investment
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to online Examination) There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- Each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
NICL Recruitment Application Fee
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
NICL Recruitment 2018 How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply only online through the Bank’s website i.e. nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in from 13 to 27-11-2018. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Go to official website nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.
- Then click “opportunities at NICL” Select “current vacancies”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment for the post of Accounts Apprentice- 2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it carefully and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
About Reserve Bank of India
National Insurance Company Limited is a state-owned general insurance company in India. Its catchline is “Trusted Since 1906” in italic. The company headquartered at Kolkata was established in 1906 and nationalised in 1972.