NIACL AO Salary, Job Profile, allowances, career growth.
NIACL AO Salary, Job Profile & Career Growth:
New India Assurance Company Limited(NIACL) issued a notification on October 14th, 2016 for 300 positions of Administrative officers across India. The last date to apply for NIACL AO is November 1st, 2016.
Today we will be discussing some frequent doubts candidates have about NIACL AO Salary, Job Profile, promotions and career growth. But first, let’s take a look at what is New India Assurance Company and what are the duties of NIACL.
- The New India Assurance Company limited (NIACL) is a Mumbai Based one of the five assurance companies which is ownes by Government of India.
- NIACL is the largest general insurance company of India on the basis of large premium collection.
- It was founded in 1919 by Sir Dorabji Tata and was nationalised in 1973.
- Formerly NIACL was a subsidiary of General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), but as per IRDA act 1999 when GIC became re-insurance company, its four leading subsidiaries got autonomy.
- The four subsidiaries of GIC which got autonomy after IRDA act 1999 includes:
- New India Assurance
- United India Insurance
- Oriental Insurance
- National Insurance
- New India Assurance serve both in India and Foriegn Countries. Lately it has collaborated with some of the famous public sector banks of India like SBI, CBI, Corporation Bank and united western Bank to expand its distribution network.
NIACL AO Salary:
- Basic pay: Rs. 32,795/- per month
- Pay scale: Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315.
- Allowances: It includes Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- Gross emoluments: Approximately NIACL AO Salary is Rs. 51,000/- per month.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability.
- Reimbursements: For expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, briefcase, book Grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Dispensary facilities: Apart from reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility) NIACL AO also gets certain dispensary facilities.
- Loans and Advances: Granted at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, and Personal Computer.
- Governance: By the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme, in addition to the benefits of Gratuity.
- Total Annual Pay: Including allowances along with admissible perquisites attached to the post of NIACL Administrative Officer (excluding the value of housing) works out at the minimum to Rs. 6, 50,000/- p.a. (approximately).
NIACL Administrative Officer: Additional Points
- Transfers: Transfer in New India Assurance usually takes place after three years of service, but if you are posted in Surat, Ahmedabad, Baroda or Guwahati you may have to spend some more years.
- Rural postings: NIACL AO postings are generally all over India. Lady Officers get a choice of Posting.
- Work pressure: There is no such work pressure in any office of New India Assurance, However there may be some offices with exception.0000000
- Working Days and Timings: Work timings in New India Assurance are 9.30AM to 5.30PM and NIACL works 5 days a week.
NIACL AO Job Profile:
Friends this is it for NIACL AO Salary & Job Profile. Feel free to ask us any queries and questions you have in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you. We wish you all the very best for your NIACL AO exam.
Related: Click here to view RBI Assistant Salary Click here to view IBPS Clerk Salary Click here to view NIACL AO Expected Cutoff Resources from Mockbank: Click here to download previous Year Papers for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Click here to view IBPS RRB prelims cutoff Click here to view IBPS Clerk Expected Cutoff Click here to view RRB NTPC Result Announcement