NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 312 Administrative Officer (AO) Scale -1 Posts at newindia.co.in.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification Out for 312 Vacancies
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018: The New India Assurance Company Limited has released the official notification of Administrative Officers (AO) Post. According to the official notification total number of vacancies is 312 and apply online application will start from 10th December to 26th December 2018. New India Assurance has officially out the NIACL AO Recruitment 2018. Now, The NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 invites application from all the interested aspirants.
NIACL 2018 exam will recruit candidates to the post of Administrative Officer (Generalists & Specialists). Being one of the five completely owned insurance company by the Government of India, it is a leading global insurance group with offices and branches spread all across the nation.
Lakhs of candidates every year apply for NIACL exam to get hired for the post of Assistant & Administrative Officer (AO) in this prestigious organization. The 312 number of vacancies for NIACL AO 2018 has been introduced by NIACL.
Important Highlight – NIACL AO Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL)|
|Name of Vacancy||Administrative Officer (Generalists & Specialists) Scale -1 vacancy|
|Total No. of Vacancy||312 Posts|
|Last date for Submission of NIACL AO Recruitment Online Form||26th December 2018|
|NIACL CBT Exam Date||30th January 2019|
|Jobs Location||Pan India|
NICAL AO Vacancy Details – Vacancies (Discipline-wise)
|Finance & Accounting||35|
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies (Category-wise)
|Finance & Accounts||4||3||8||20||1||1||–|
Important Dates – NIACL AO Recruitment 2018
|Exam Event||Exam Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Application||10th December 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||26th December 2018|
|Phase 1 Online Exam date (Objective)||30th January 2019|
|Phase 2 Online Exam (Objective)||2nd March 2019|
Age Limit – NIACL AO Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
Note – A candidate must have been born not before 2nd December 1988 and not later than 1st December 1997.
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PwD – 10 years
ExSM – 5 years
Educational Qualification – NIACL AO Recruitment 2018
Finance & Accounts
Selection Process & Exam Pattern – NIACL AO Recruitment 2018
The aspirants applying for NIACL AO Recruitment will undergo the four divisions of the selection process. Aspirants who are cleared all the stages will be appointed as the NIACL AO with the handsome pay scale.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Group Discussion / Interview.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 – Preliminary Exam Pattern
The Initial Process of NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 is the preliminary exam. All the applied aspirants will write NIACL AO Preliminary Exam. The preliminary exam has three sections with the timing as follows.
- Apart from the test of English Language, you have the option to attempt the exam in either Hindi or English.
- You have to secure section wise passing marks.
- You will be shortlisted for the mains exam based on these marks.
- For each wrong answer, you will lose one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 – Main Exam Pattern
Objective Test for Generalists:
Objective Test for Specialists:
|Specialist stream( in the relevant discipline)||40|
|Name of Exam||Marks|
|Letter Writing||10 marks|
|Essay Writing||20 marks|
- Descriptive Test will be qualifying in nature. The marks you obtain in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interview or final selection.
- Descriptive test will only be evaluated if you cross sectional & overall cut-off (to be decided by NIACL later).
- You must obtain a minimum score (cut-off) overall and for each section of objective test separately to get selected for the Interview round.
- Section-wise and total cut-off for qualifying for Descriptive test/Interview will be decided by NIACL.
- Negative marking – For wrong answer you will lose one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question.
- There is no penaly for not attempting a question.
NIACL AO Recruitment – Final selection
The aspirants who cleared above two rounds will be called for the further screening process, personal interview and document selection process. Then the final provisional allotment will be announced.
More Recruitments to Apply
|Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Bandhan Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UP Police Recruitment 2018||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|BOB SO Recruitment 2018||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2019||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Salary Detail: NIACL AO Recruitment
Basic Pay – Rs. 32,795/-
- Scale – Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other allowance as applicable.
- Other Benefits like National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc.
Application Fee – NIACL AO Recruitment 2018
- General – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 100/-
- Payment mode: Net Banking / Debit/ Credit card/ Bank Challan
How to Apply – NIACL AO Recruitment 2018
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through NIACL website – https://newindia.co.in – from 10th December 2018 to 26th December 2018.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 – Important Links
|NIACL AO Recruitment Official Notification||Check Here|
|NIACL AO Recruitment Apply Online||Click Here|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Updates||CLICK HERE|
NIACL AO Admit Card 2019
The Admit Cards for NIACL AO Exams are released just a couple of weeks before the NIACL AO Exam. You can find your NIACL AO Admit Card on the official website as soon as NIACL releases them.