NIACL AO Admit Card 2019, New India Assurance AO Scale I Hall Ticket, Check NIACL AO Phase – I & II Exam Date.
NIACL AO Admit Card Released 2019 – Mains Exam
NIACL AO Admit Card: The NIACL AO Admit Card 2019 has released by the board of New India Assurance company limited (NIACL). Now, the candidates who are searching for the NIACL AO Admit Card/ Hall Ticket can refer to this article. Now, the applicants can download the NIACL AO Admit Card 2019 by click on the links provided at the bottom of this page. Candidates have to click on the link and follow the stepwise instructions to fetch the New India Assurance NICAL AO Scale I Hall Ticket quickly. If at all anyone did not get their NIACL Admit Card 2019, can report to the board in early stages. Also, stay tuned to this site to get to know the complete details about the NICAL AO Admit Card 2019.
Important Dates: Mains Exam
|Commencement of Call letter Download||08 – 02 – 2019|
|Closure of Call letter Download||02 – 03 – 2019|
NIACL has activated the admit card link for the Administrative Officers (AO) Prelims Exam. All the students who were waiting for the admit cards can download the call letters from the link given below.
The first stage of recruitment or the online preliminary examination (Tentative) will be held on the 30th of January 2019 (Wednesday) and the online main exam will be held on 02nd of March 2019 (Saturday).
Closure of Call letter Download: 30th of January 2019
New India Assurance company limited (NIACL) will conduct its online examination for NIACL Administrative Officer. NIACL AO will be conducted in three phase: preliminary examination, Mains examination and interview. Candidates who qualify NIACL AO prelims exam will be eligible for mains exam followed by interview.
|Name of the Board||New India Assurance Co Ltd (NIACL)|
|Link to Official website||Newindia.co.in|
|Job Role||Administrative Officer (AO) Scale-I|
|Type of The employment||Govt Jobs|
|Last date||26th December 2018|
|Phase 1 Online Exam date (Objective)||30th January 2019|
|NIACL AO Admit Card for Mains Exam||Download Now|
|Job Category||Admit Card|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test (Phase I & II) and Interview|
How to Download NIACL AO Admit Card:
The following details are required by candidates while downloading NIACL AO Admit Card 2019:
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
Steps To Download NIACL AO Admit Card:
To download the NIACL AO Admit Card 2019, Follow the steps given below.
- Click on the above link to go to the official website.
- Open ‘Download the Admit Card’ tab.
- In the new page opened enter the Registration number and Date of Birth and Press ‘Submit’ button.
- The NIACL Administrative Officer Admit card 2019 will come on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Take the printout of the Admit card and Keep the Admit Card of NIACL AO 2019 till the entire recruitment process.
Fill in your details i.e Registration number/ Roll Number and date of birth and download your Admit Card
Valid identity Proof
You will need a valid identity proof along with admit card of NIACL AO. Note that only certain documents are considered valid including these:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter‟s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph
Salary Detail: NIACL AO Admit Card
Basic Pay – Rs. 32,795/-
- Scale – Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other allowance as applicable.
- Other Benefits like National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc.
Data Enlisted on the NIACL AO Admit Card 2019
Moreover, the applicants must verify the details mentioned on the NIACL Administrative Officer Hall Ticket 2019. If at all any errors found on the NIACL AO Admit Card 2019, contact to the board before NIACL AO Exam Date.
- Candidate Name
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Mother or Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Category.
- Exam Date and Timings.
- Exam Centre Address and Code
- Examination Name.
- Signature of Officials.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Important instructions for the Examination.
Friends, this is it from our side regarding NIACL AO Admit Card. If you have any queries/questions, regarding NIACL AO recruitment notification 2016, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. We will be glad to answer them for you.
Resources from Mockbank: Click here to download previous Year Papers for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Click here to view IBPS RRB prelims cutoff Click here to view IBPS Clerk Expected Cutoff Click here to view RRB NTPC Result Announcement