Summary: NHM UP Recruitment 620 Vacancies – State, Divisional and District Level Posts.sams.co.in.National Health Mission UP Vacancy Details.NHM UP Eligibility Criteria.NHM UP Selection Process.NHM UP Pay Scale.NHM UP How to Apply.NHM UP Important Dates.
NHM UP Recruitment 620 Vacancies – State, Divisional and District Level Posts.sams.co.in
National Health Mission (NHM), Government of Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for the recruitment of State, Divisional and District Level vacancies for State Health Society. Eligible candidates may apply online from 28-03-2016 to 10-04-2016 by 11:59 pm.
National Health Mission UP Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 620
Name of the Posts:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts|
|1.||Legal Expert/ Consultant||01 Post|
|2.||RKSK Coordinator||25 Posts|
|3.||DEIC Manager||75 Posts|
|4.||Data Analyst||01 Post|
|5.||Regional Coordinator||07 Posts|
|6.||Programme Coordinator||04 Posts|
|7.||Legal Expert||01 Post|
|8.||Consultant Quality Assurance (State)||01 Post|
|9.||Consultant Quality Assurance (Division)||18 Posts|
|10.||Consultant Quality Assurance (District)||75 Posts|
|11.||Consultant Public Health (State)||01 Post|
|12.||Consultant Public Health (Division)||18 Posts|
|13.||Data Operator cum Program Assistant, (State)||01 Post|
|14.||Data Operator cum Program Assistant (Division)||18 Posts|
|15.||Data Operator cum Program Assistant (Districts)||75 Posts|
|16.||Quality Manager Hospital (District)||75 Posts|
|17.||Divisional Urban Health Consultant||18 Posts|
|18.||Urban Health Coordinator||75 Posts|
|19.||Data cum Account Assistant||83 Posts|
|20.||Data Manager at District HQs||17 Posts|
|21.||District Program Manager||05 Posts|
|22.||District Community Process Manager||04 Posts|
|23.||District Data-Cum Account Assistant||11 Posts|
|24.||District Accounts Manager||11 Posts|
NHM UP Eligibility Criteria:
NHM UP Age Limit:
Candidates age should be
- 50 years for Post 1.
- 40 years for 2, 3, 5, 18, 20.
- 35 years for Post 4,
- 45 years for Post 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24 as on date of advertisement.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
NHM UP Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Law for Post 1, 7.
- PG degree for Post 2.
- Master Degree in Disability Rehabilitation Administration for Post 3.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline for Post 4, 13, 14, 15.
- Post Graduation in discipline of Social Sciences/ Social Work/ Rural Development/ Public Administration/ Public Health/ Community Medicine/ Preventive & Social Medicine for Post 5
- MBA/ MPH/ Master Degree in social science for Post 6, Masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management for Post 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16.
- PG Degree/ Diploma in Public Health, Community health, Preventive and Social Medicine/ PG in Social Work/ Social Science for Post 17.
- MBA/Post Graduate degree in Social Work for Post 18, 21, 22.
- B.Com./ ICWA (Inter) for Post 19, 23, PG in Computer Sciences/ BE in IT/ Electronics for Post 20
- MBA Degree/ Diploma with specialization in Financial Management for Post 24 with relevant experience.
NHM UP Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected depends on the following Tests.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
NHM UP Pay Scale:
- Click here for advertisement of detailed information regarding the salary statement.
NHM UP How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “sams.co.in” from 28-03-2016 to 10-04-2016 by 11:59 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have valid email id & contact no.
2. Log on to the website “sams.co.in”.
3. Click on the advertisement.
4. Select the desired post & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take printout of application for future use.
NHM UP Important Dates:
- Start Date for Submission of Online Applications: 28-03-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-04-2016.