NHM MP Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 3800 Community Health Officer Posts
NHM MP Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission (NHM), MP has given a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse & ANM vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
National Health Mission (NHM), Government of Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for the recruitment of State, Divisional and District Level vacancies for State Health Society. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-09-2020 at 12:01 AM to 08-10-2020 at 11:59 PM National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh has given a notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies.
National Health Mission recently has released the recruitment notification for Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies Posts. As per the UP NRHM recruitment notification, totally 3800 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Uttar Pradesh can use this chance. UP NRHM apply online link and official notification is available in UP NHM careers.
Details Information of UP NRHM Vacancy 2019
|Organization Name||National Health Mission UP|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting date for submission of online application||18-09-2020 at 12:01 AM|
|Last date for submission of online application||08-10-2020 at 11:59 PM|
National Health Mission UP Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3800
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
NHM MP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as 01-08-2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
NHM MP Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health
- For more qualification details refer the notification.
NHM MP Recruitment Selection Process:
After screening/ scrutinizing process of all eligible candidates based on the ToR shall be invited for a written test examination. Minimum qualifying marks for the written test shall be as follows:
(1) 33% for Un-Reserved categories
(2) 30% for OBC
(3) 24% for SC, ST
NHM MP Recruitment How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.mponline.gov.in” from 18-09-2020 to 08-10-2020.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have valid email id & contact no.
2. Log on to the website “www.mponline.gov.in”.
3. Click on the advertisement.
4. Select the desired post & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take printout of application for future use.
NHM MP Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online:18-09-2020 at 12:01 AM.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-10-2020 at 11:59 PM
NHM MP Recruitment – Important Links:
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here