NHM MP Admit Card 2020: NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Admit Card 2020 (Out), Download NHM Madhya Pradesh Hall Ticket @ nhmmp.gov.in
NHM MP Admit Card 2020 Released for Community Health Officer (CHO) Post at nhmmp.gov.in
NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Admit Card 2020: National Health Mission – Madhya Pradesh has planned to conduct a Written Exam for Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts. NRHM MP Exam will be held on 6th December 2020. National Health Mission MP has released the NHM MP Staff Nurse & ANM Admit Card on 26.09.2019 at https://www.mponline.gov.in. Applicants who have applied for this NHM MP ANM recruitment notification released on 18th September 2020 those candidates kindly get your MP NHM CHO admit card from the official website (www.nhmmp.gov.in). Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Madhya Pradesh can use this chance.
NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam 2020
|Organization Name||National Health Mission – Madhya Pradesh|
|Category||State Govt. / Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Exam Scheme||OMR Based Test|
|Admit Card released date||30th November 2020|
|NHM MP CHO Exam Date||6th December 2020|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
|Official Website||www.nhmmp.gov.in / www.mponline.gov.in|
As per the NRHM MP Recruitment Notification, there are 3800 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who have applied for these MP NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) jobs 2020 those candidates download your call letter by using mponline login credentials (Application Number & DOB). National Health Mission will select the applicants on the basis of written test. NRHM MP will conduct the written exam for 100 marks and exam scheme is given below. More details of MP health admit card/ hall ticket, result, MP NHM syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
How to Download MP NHM Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to official website mponline.gov.in.
- Find the “Click here to download Hall Ticket / Admit Card of Examination to be held on 6th December 2020 for Community Health Officer (CHO) Post Recruitment under NHM 2020.”, then select “Click to Download Admit Card”.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
Direct Link to Download NHM MP Admit Card
|NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Hall Ticket||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Things to Carry for the NHM MP Written Test
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without the Admit Card.
- Valid Photo ID Card issued by the Government.
- Black or Blue Ball pen for marking the OMR Sheet.
- No other article will be allowed inside the Center other than the things mentioned above.
Madhya Pradesh NHM Exam Scheme/ Exam Pattern for Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
- NRHM MP will conduct the exam for 100 marks and post wise exam scheme is given below,
- For Community Health Officer (CHO) Post
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||100 MCQ’s||2 Hours|
Note: There is no negative marking
- For ANM Posts
|Subject||No of questions|
|Primary Health Care & National Health Programme||20|
|Mother & Child Healthcare||40|
|Health Information & Education & Communication||20|
|Basic Medical care||20|
- For Staff Nurse Posts
|Subject||No of questions|
|Medical Surgical Nursing Part I & II||10|
|Mental health – Psychiatric||05|
|Midwifery & Gynacology||35|
|Community health Nursing Part I & II||10|
NHM MP CHO Admit Card: FAQs
Q. How many questions will be asked in the NHM MP CHO Exam 2020?
Ans. Only 100 Questions will be asked in the NHM MP CHO Exam 2020.
Q. What is the time duration of the NHM MP CHO Exam 2020?
Ans. The time duration of the NHM MP CHO Exam 2020 is 2 Hours.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the NHM MP CHO Exam 2020?
Ans. There is no negative marking in the NHM MP CHO Exam 2020.