NHB Assistant Manger Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020 – Check here NHB Scale I Syllabus
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020 Download @ ibpsonline.ibps.in: National Housing Bank invites the Application Form on August 29th, 2020. Candidates who are going to apply for the NHM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 are able to apply now. The NHB Assistant Manager Application Form 2020 Links is active. So all the candidates can able to apply for this notification. Already who have applied for the NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 are able to see the NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 for free cost. Here we have given the NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus along with Exam Pattern too. So candidates go through the article and get the links to Download NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020. We have given all the details about NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020, NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2020.
Highlights of NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020
|Conducted by||National Housing Bank|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Application form opens on||August 29th, 2020|
|Application form end son||September 18th, 2020|
|Selection process||Online written Examination, interview|
NHB Exam Pattern 2020 – Assistant Managers (Scale 1 Officer)
Phase I: Online Examination
Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests. Objective Tests for 200 marks will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections. The objective test will have separate timing for each section. The details of online test structure will be as follows:
|Sr. No||Name of Tests(NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separatelytimed)|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge.||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|3||English Language||25||30||English||35 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language* (Letter Writing and Essay)||02||25||English||30 minutes|
- For every wrong answer marked, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and marks scored in the same shall not be considered for shortlisting of a candidate to interview.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of the Objective Test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Descriptive Test is a test of English Language for 25 marks.
- The test will be of 30 minutes duration consisting of two parts Letter Writing and Essay.
- Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
- Descriptive Test will commence immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
- Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and candidates have to secure a minimum score in the Descriptive Test.
- Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidate attaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
Phase II – Interview:
A category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Objective Test. The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on NHB website. Interviews will be conducted at NHB head office in New Delhi ONLY.
Important Date: NHB Exam
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||29/08/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||18/09/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||18/09/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||03/10/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||29/08/2020 to 18/09/2020|
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Seating Arrangement – Circular, Square and Linear
- Blood Relation
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Distance and Direction
- Alphanumeric Series and order and ranking
- Data Sufficiency and Miscellaneous questions
- Logical Reasoning
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Data Sufficiency
- Quadratic Equation
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problem on Ages
- Boats & Streams
- Pipe & Cisterns
English Language Syllabus
- Error Detection
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence based error
- Column based question
- Word usage
- Cloze test
- word swap
- Spelling based error, para jumbles
- Idiom and phrases
- Sentence completion
- Vocabulary Based
- Paragraph Completion
General Awareness Syllabus
- News related to Reserve Bank of India
- Banking / Financial Awareness / Economics news
- Banking Term and History
- Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as: National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary etc.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Computer Generation
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Operating System
- Computer Hardware
- Abbreviations related to Computer Knowledge
- Database Management System
- Internet and web technology
- computer and Networking Security