NHB Admit Card 2019: National Housing Bank released the National Housing Bank for Assistant Manager (Scale I) Admit Card / Call Letter. All candidates who applied for the NHB Recruitment 2019 can download call letters online. Admit card will be issued to those candidates only whose application form is accepted by the exam conducting body.
NHB Admit Card Out 2019 – Direct Link to Download
NHB Admit Card 2019: National Housing Bank Admit Card Released Soon for Assistant Manager (Scale I) post! National Housing Bank has recently released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the post of Assistant Manager (Scale I). The total no. of vacancies are 15. National Housing Bank has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Scale I) vacancies. The Application process has started and the last date to apply is 28th March 2019. Exam Will be conduct on 21st April 2019.
Important Highlight: NHB Admit Card
|Name of the Organization
||National Housing Bank
|Name of the Post
||Assistant Manager (Scale I) vacancies.
|Number of Posts
||21st April 2019
|NHB Admit Card Status
How to download NHB Admit Card 2019
- Candidates first go to the official web portal of NHB at www.nhb.org.in
- Go to the “Recruitment” section
- Search the NHB Admit Card 2019
- Click on the download link
- Fill the details asked in the form like Application number and Date of birth
- Submit the filled details asked in the form
- Download NHB Admit Card 2019 and take a print out.
NHB Admit Card: Important Links
NHB Admit Card: Exam Pattern
Phase I: Online Examination: Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
|Name of Tests
||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks
||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)
|1. Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
|2. General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge.
|3. English Language
|4. Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation)
|(Descriptive) English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)
|| 02/ 25
Penalty for Wrong Answers: NHB Recruitment
Each question in Objective Tests will have five alternative choices, out of which one will be the correct answer. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For every wrong answer marked, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
Other Important Exam Admit Card
Documents to Bring in the Exam Centre
|The candidates should bring at least one of the below-mentioned document for verification process at the examination center.
- NHB Admit Card 2019.
- Anyone of the following Valid Photo-Id Proof as authorized by the Government of India:
- College Id
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID, etc
Details in the NHB Admit Card
|The NHB Admit Card 2019 will mention the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’ s Name
- Roll Number
- Date and timings of the examination
- Address of the examination center
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam