NDA Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 418 Defence & Naval Academy Posts and check complete detail here.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Notification 2020, Apply Online for 418 Defence & Naval Academy Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification to conduct National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) (I) Examination 2020 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 140th Course and for the 102nd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2020 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)).
NDA Recruitment: Important Highlight
|Name of the Organization:
||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Name of the Examination:
||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy I Exam 2020
|Total number of posts:
|Starting Date to Apply Online:
|Last Date to Apply Online:
||28-01-2020 till 06:00 pm
NDA Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|National Defence Academy
||12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
NDA Recruitment: Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 08-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-01-2020 till 06:00 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 27-01-2020 till 23:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 28-01-2020 till 06:00 pm
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 04 to 11-02-2020 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 19-04-2020
- Date of Declaration of Exam Result: June 2020
NDA Recruitment: Age Limit
- Minimum: not earlier than 02-07-2001
- Maximum: not later than 01-07-2004
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than 1st July, 2004 are eligible.
NDA Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
NDA Recruitment: Selection Process
|Candidates will be selected based on performance in Following Process
- Written Examination
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence & Personality Test and
- SSB Interview.
NDA Recruitment: Scheme of Exam
||Duration/ Maximum Marks
||2½ Hours/ 300 Marks
|General Ability Test
||2½ Hours/ 600 Marks
NDA Recruitment: SSB Test/Interview
|SSB Test/Interview :
NDA Recruitment: Exam Centers
NDA Recruitment: Application Fee
|For General and OBC Candidates:
|For reserved category candidates:
||No fee required
Candidates have to Pay in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
NDA Recruitment: How to Apply
|Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 08-01-2020 to 28-01-2020 till 06:00 pm.
Procedure for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Select the desired post & fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. After successful submission, a unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
7. Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
8. Select Part II Registration and login yourself.
9. Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
10. After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference.
More Recruitments to Apply
NDA Recruitment: For Guidances Details
|In case of any guidances/information/clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/ 011-23381125/ 011- 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.
NDA Recruitment: Important Links
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam