NCL Recruitment 2016 for various posts. Apply Now.
In this article
NCL Recruitment 2016
Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli; a well known Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India in Coal Sector, invites applications from the citizens of India for the following posts:
NCL Singrauli Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 201
Name of the Posts:
1. Jr. Stenographer (OL)- Rajbhasha Gr. C: 11 Posts
2. Jr. Stenographer (English)- Gr. C: 18 Posts
3. ITI Electrician Trainee Cat III: 13 Posts
4. HEMM Operator Trainee, Cat II: 159 Posts
NCL Recruitment Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be between 18-30 years for UR, 18-33 years for OBC & 18-35 years for SC/ ST candidates as on 30-10-2016.
- Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to candidates, who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
NCL Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent examination from the recognized Board of examination with Hindi as one of the subject, or Matriculate with certificate in Hindi like Prabhakar Praveshika etc, must have speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and 30 word per minute in Hindi Typing for S.No-1.
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from the recognized Board of examination, must have speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and 40 words per minute in English Typing for S.No-2,
- Matriculate with ITI in Electrician Trade, must have completed Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961 for S.No-3.
- Matriculate with ITI in Fitter/ Diesel/ Motor Mechanic Trade, must have completed Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961, must have valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) License for S.No-4.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & separate qualifying trade/ skill test for S.No-1 & 2.
- Final Selection of candidate will be made on the basis of marks obtained out of overall 100 marks in written test in order of merit subject to eligibility and qualifying criteria as per vacancy position.
- The minimum marks in written test for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) to qualify will be 20% in each part and 40% in overall marks i.e. a SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) candidate has to secure at least 20% marks in each part to qualify as well as 40% in aggregate. 25.
- There will be separate qualifying trade/skill test of short hand and typing for the post of Jr. Stenographer Gr. C (OL/English).
How to Apply for NCL Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all required valid certificates & envelope should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR POST OF__ NCL (NRD-2016)” by post only to General Manager (P/ MP&R), Room No. 15, Personnel Department, NCL HQ, Singrauli, MP – 486889 on or before 07-01-2017.
NCL Recruitment Important Dates:
|Date OF Notification for NCL Recruitment.||26-11-2016|
|Last Date to Apply for RNS Bank.||07-01-2016|
|Date of Written Test for NCL Recruitment||To be notified later|