Summary: Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 66 Vacancies – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.nau.in.Navsari Agricultural University Posts and Vacancies.NAU Eligibility Criteria.NAU Selection Process.NAU Pay Scale.NAU Application Fee.Navsari Agricultural University How to Apply.NAU Important Dates.
In this article
- Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 66 Vacancies – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.nau.in
Navsari Agricultural University has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 66 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts for Veterinary, Agri Cultural Engineering & Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Fisheries disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-03-2016 to 25-04-2016 & Send hard copy of application on or before 07-05-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 66
Name of the Posts:
|I. Veterinary: 10 Posts|
|3.||Associate Professor||03 Posts|
|II. Agri Cultural Engineering: 05 Posts|
|2.||Associate Professor||03 Posts|
|III. Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Fisheries: 51 Posts|
|2.||Associate Professor||29 Posts|
|3.||Assistant Professor||08 Posts|
NAU Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should be below 50 years for S.No-1, 55 years for S.No-2, 45 years for S.No-3 for Post I as on 25-04-2016.
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC, ST, SEBC,ESM, PH and WOMEN as per State Agricultural Universities of Gujarat (SAUGs) statutes and guidelines of Government of Gujarat from time to time.
NAU Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7.0 point scale for Veterinary Posts.
- Scholar with Ph.D qualification(s) in the concerned/relevant discipline for Agri Cultural Engineering Posts.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines for Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Fisheries Posts.
NAU Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
NAU Pay Scale:
|S.No.||Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1.||Registrar||Rs.15600 –39100 + GP Rs.7600/-|
|2.||Professor in Veterinary||Rs.37400 –67000 + GP Rs.10000/-|
|3.||Associate Professor in Veterinary||Rs.37400 – 67000 + GP Rs.9000/-|
|4.||Professor in Agril. Engineering||Rs.37400 –67000 + GP Rs.10000/-|
|5.||Associate Professor in Agril. Engineering||Rs.37400 – 67000 + GP Rs.9000/-|
|6.||Assistant Professor in Agril. Engineering||Rs.15600 –39100 + GP Rs.6000/-|
|7.||Professor in Agriculture/Horticulture/
|Rs.37400 – 67000 + GP Rs.9000/-|
|8.||Associate Professor in Agriculture/
|Rs.15600 –39100 + GP Rs.6000/-|
|9.||Assistant Professor in Agriculture/
|Rs.15600 –39100 + GP Rs.6000/-|
NAU Application Fee:
Applicants required to pay Rs. 1000 (Rs. 750 application fee + Rs. 250 processing fee) for General, SC /ST/ SEBC/PH candidate of Gujarat have to pay Rs. 250/- as processing fee except application fee in the form of Cash payment/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card through State Bank of India Collect payment facility (onlinesbi.com only).
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nau.in from 24-03-2016 to 25-04-2016 & send the hard copy of application along with required documents along with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualifications and experience accompanied with the copy of the bank payment receipt to the Registrar, NAU, Navsari on or before 07-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.nau.in.
2. Go to Career & Jobs & Read the Notification
3. Select the desired post & Apply Online.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form.
5. Chech once before submit the application form.
6. Take print copy of application form and keep for future use.
NAU Important Dates:
|Starting Date for Apply Online||24-03-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25-04-2016|
|Starting Date for Payment of Fee||23-03-2016|
|Last Date to Payment of Fee||20-04-2016|
|Last Date for receipt of hard copy Application||07-05-2016|