Summary: Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 102 Vacancies-Chargeman-II Posts.indiannavy.nic.in.Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancy Details.Naval Dockyard Eligibility Criteria.Naval Dockyard Pay Scale.Naval Dockyard Selection Process.Naval Dockyard How to Apply.Naval Dockyard Important Dates.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 102 Vacancies-Chargeman-II Posts.indiannavy.nic.in
Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam has issued a notification for the recruitment of Chargeman-II vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 102
Name of the Post: Chargeman-II
|S.No||Group||No of Vacancies|
|5.||Production & Planning Control||16 Posts|
Naval Dockyard Eligibility Criteria:
Naval Dockyard Age Limit:
Applicants must hold the age in between 18 to 25 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST category: 5 years
Naval Dockyard Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.
Naval Dockyard Pay Scale:
- Shortlisted contenders will get the remuneration ranging from Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + GP of Rs. 4200/-
Naval Dockyard Selection Process:
Aspirants are going to select based on the rounds included
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
Naval Dockyard How to Apply:
- Applicants first they must open the given site
- Click on the section of Notification
- Choose the direct link of Naval Dockyard Recruitment
- In the form enter all the relevant details
- After completion download the particular form
- Attach 2 photos with it and send to following address
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam-530014
Naval Dockyard Important Dates:
- Starting Date For Online Application Form: April 2016
- Closing Date For Online Application Form: 16 May 2016