Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019 – Nainital Bank Download Call Letter for the post of Clerk, Probationary Officer PO, SO. at www.nainitalbank.co.in.
Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019 for Clerk, Probationary Officer PO, SO Posts
Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019: Nainital Bank has issued Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019, also referred to as Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019. Candidates who have applied for Nainital Bank recruitment can download Nainital Bank Call Letter for Online Exam. Reach the online application registration system at www.dsssbonline.nic.in and login with application number, date of birth. Print hall ticket and read instructions it. Keep it safely for exam and processes after that.
Nainital Bank has released the admit cards/call letters for the Recruitment Examination of Clerk, Probationary Officer PO, SO 2019. You can download your admit card now.
Here is one more opportunity for the aspirants who want to clear the exam and become a Banker. Nainital Bank is an old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank, operating in States of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Nainital Bank Admit Card: Important Highlights
|Name of the posts
||Clerk, Probationary Officer PO, SO
|Closing Date of Download
||24th August 2019
|Nainital Bank Admit Card
Nainital Bank Admit Card: Exam Date
- Online Application Start : 29th June 2019
- Registration Last Date : 31st July 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 31st July 2019
- New Exam Date : 24-25th August 2019
- Admit Card Available : 13th August 2019
How to Download the Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019
Now that you know about your exam dates for the Nainital Bank Exams, you can now download the Nainital Bank Admit Card. Read the instructions below & know how to download the Admit Cards for the upcoming exams.
- First of all, candidates log on to official website www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Then click on Recruitment Section & Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019
- Click on it & Fill all details without any mistake.
- Now click on submit button for Nainital Bank Admit Card.
- Your Nainital Bank Admit Card card now shown on screen.
- Check all details from it & Take print out of your Nainital Bank Admit Card.
DSSSB Admit Card: Important Links
|Nainital Bank Admit Card
Other Important Exam Admit Card
Nainital Bank Admit Card: EXAM PATTERN
|Name of Test
||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks
|1. English Language
|3. General & Financial Awareness
|4. Quantitative Aptitude
|| 200/ 200
- The time for the test is 110 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue for approximately 160 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, going through the instructions etc.
- All tests will be in English.
- You can attempt questions as per time allotted to respective sections. All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer.
- You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/correct.
- The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be treated as your answer to that question.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.