Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 – Nainital Bank Download Call Letter for the post of Clerk, Probationary Officer PO, SO at www.nainitalbank.co.in.
Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020: Nainital Bank has issued Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020, also referred to as Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020. Candidates who have applied for Nainital Bank recruitment can download Nainital Bank Call Letter for Online Exam. Reach the online application registration system at www.dsssbonline.nic.in and login with application number, date of birth. Print hall ticket and read instructions. Keep it safe for exams and processes after that.
Nainital Bank has released the admit cards/call letters for the Recruitment Examination of Clerk, Probationary Officer 2020. You can download your admit card now.
Here is one more opportunity for the aspirants who want to clear the exam and become a Banker. Nainital Bank is an old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank, operating in the States of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Nainital Bank PO and Clerk Admit Card 2020
Nainital Bank Limited has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer vacancies has Also released the Admit Card for the recruitment of Specialist Officer . Candidate who have applied for the post of Specialist Officer can download their admit card/call letter from the mentioned below link before going for the Specialist Officer exam.
- Open Date for Admit card – 24 – 11 – 2020
- Closing Date of Admit card Download – 06 – 12 – 2020
Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 – Probationary Officer & Clerk Exam Call Letter: Nainital Bank has released a call letter for attending an online examination for the post of Probationary Officer & Clerk.
Nainital Bank Admit Card: Important Highlights
|Name of the posts
||Clerk, Probationary Officer PO
|Closing Date of Download
|Nainital Bank Admit Card
How to Download the Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020
Now that you know about your exam dates for the Nainital Bank Exams, you can now download the Nainital Bank Admit Card. Read the instructions below & know how to download the Admit Cards for the upcoming exams.
- First of all, candidates log on to official website www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Then click on Recruitment Section & Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020
- Click on it & Fill all details without any mistake.
- Now click on submit button for Nainital Bank Admit Card.
- Your Nainital Bank Admit Card card now shown on screen.
- Check all details from it & Take print out of your Nainital Bank Admit Card.
Nainital Bank Admit Card: Important Links
Other Important Exam Admit Card
Nainital Bank Admit Card: EXAM PATTERN
|Name of Test
||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks
|1. English Language
|3. General & Financial Awareness
|4. Quantitative Aptitude
|| 200/ 200
- The time for the test is 110 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue for approximately 160 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, going through the instructions etc.
- All tests will be in English.
- You can attempt questions as per time allotted to respective sections. All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer.
- You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/correct.
- The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be treated as your answer to that question.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.