Nagaland Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 144 Graduate Teacher Posts Available here Apply Now at nagaland.gov.in
Nagaland Teacher Recruitment 2017: 144 Graduate Teacher Post
Nagaland Teacher Recruitment 2017: Government of Nagaland, Directorate of School Education, Nagaland has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 144 Graduate Teacher (GT) vacancies for Mathematics and Science under School Education. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 01st September 2017 to 15th October 2017.
Nagaland Teacher Recruitment: Directorate of School Education Nagaland Vacancy Details
|Total No. of Posts: 144
Name of the Post: Graduate Teacher (GT)
Name of the Subject:
1. Mathematics: 91 Posts
2. Science: 53 Posts
Nagaland Teacher Recruitment: Age Limit
|Candidates age limit should be in between 21 – 30 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Nagaland Teacher Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|Candidates should possess Graduation in Mathematics, B.E, B.Tech/ Science stream with at least 50% marks relaxable by 5% for ST/ SC/ Differently abled candidates at the Bachelor’s degree level from a recognised university, B.Ed, B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from any National Council of Teachers Education recognised institution and must have cleared State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by SCERT.
More Recruitments to Apply
Nagaland Teacher Recruitment: Selection Process
|Candidates will be selected based on Academic Records & Written Test.
Nagaland Teacher Recruitment: Application Fee
|Candidates who apply from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs.500 (Rupees five hundred only) of which Rs. 460 (Rupees Four hundred and fifty only) is for examination & convenience fee and additional Rs. 40 (Rupees Forty only) for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee through Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card.
Nagaland Teacher Recruitment: How to Apply
|Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://nagaland.gov.in from 01-09-2017 to 15-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website https://nagaland.gov.in
2. Go to How do I & Click on Submit Online Form.
3. Complete the Registration if candidate would be new user.
4. Click on User Login directly if candidates have alresdy registered.
5. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
6. Clear the payment details.
7. Check once before submission of application form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Nagaland Teacher Recruitment: Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-09-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2017
- Date for Written Examination: 25-09-2017 from 10:00 to 12:00 Hrs. and from 13:00 to 15:00 Hrs.
Nagaland Teacher Recruitment: Important links