NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020 Out for Mains Exam
NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released Mains exam result for the posts of Office Attendant (in Group C – Subordinate Services) of Advt No.05/2019-20. Mains Examination was held on 14-03-2020. Appeared candidates for the selection process can check their result.
NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020 -Important Date
|NABARD Office Attendant 2020 Prelims Exam||4th February 2020|
|NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Result||28th February 2020|
|NABARD Office Attendant 2020 Mains Exam||14th March 2020|
|NABARD Office Attendant Mains Result||25th July 2020|
How to check NABARD Office Attendant Mains Result 2020
Step 1: Go to official website of NABARD at nabard.org or Click on the link given above
Step 2: Click on the link of “RECRUITMENT OF OFFICE ATTENDANT (IN GROUP ‘C’ – SUBORDINATE SERVICE)” in What’s New section on the homepage.
Step 3: Upon clicking on the link, you will be directed to a new page.
Step 4: The Result is available in pdf format. Open the pdf where you will find the list of roll numbers of shortlisted candidates for main examination.
Step 5: Search your roll number in the State related to the candidates.
Step 6: Download the pdf and take printout of the result.
Step 7: A pdf regarding the main examination is also available below the result pdf.
Direct Link to Check NABARD Office Attendant Mains Result 2020
- Click Here for Office Attendant Mains Result (Selection List)
- Click Here for Office Attendant Mains Result (Waiting List)
- Click Here for Office Attendant Mains Result Notice
What next after the NABARD Office Attendant Result
The candidate who have cleared the mains exam (Select List as well as Wait List) will have to appear for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- The candidates who will produce the 10th & 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate indicating the official language as one of the subjects are not required to appear for the LPT.
- The LPT will be qualifying in nature. Applicants who will not be found profile in official local language would be disqualified.
- The details on the LPT along with the dates will be released soon by NABARD.
- The various state and their official language are as given below in the table:
States Official Language Andhra Pradesh Telugu Arunachal Pradesh English Chhattisgarh Hindi Goa Konkani Delhi Hindi Gujarat Gujarati Haryana Hindi Himachal Pradesh Hindi Jammu Urdu, English Karnataka Kannada Kerala Malayalam Uttar Paresh Hindi Maharashtra Marathi Meghalaya English Mizoram Mizo Nagaland English Odisha Oriya Rajasthan Hindi Telangana Telugu Tripura Bengali/ Kak-Barak Uttarakhand Hindi
- The final selection after qualifying the LPT will depend on the medical fitness, verification of certificates and biometric data etc. to the bank’s satisfaction. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.