NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020: NABARD Office Attendant Mains Exam 2020 Admit Card is released. The National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development Bank is conducting the Mains Exam for Office Attendant Recruitment on 14th March 2020 download your call letter from the direct link given below.
NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 Released- Direct link to Download Mains Call Letter
NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020: National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development has released the Admit Cards for Office Attendant Mains exam on its official website nabard.org The mains exam will take place on 14th March 2020. Candidates who have applied online for this recruitment can download their Admit Cards from the direct link given below:
Important Dates: Online Mains Examination Call letter
|Commencement of Call letter Download||03 – 03 – 2020|
|Closure of Call letter Download||14 – 03 – 2020|
NABARD has also released an information handout about the preliminary examination for the post of Office Attendant. The exam will be conducted on 4th February 2020
Steps to Download NABARD OA Prelims Admit Card 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website nabard.org
Step 2: Click on Link for downloading Preliminary Examination Call Letter and Handouts for Office Attendant
Step 3: You will be redirected to a link on IBPS’s website which is the exam conducting body for the recruitment process
Step 4: Enter your Registeration No. and password to log in
Step 5: Download and save your NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Admit Card.
Selection Process for NABARD Office Attendant Post
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
NABARD Office Attendant Exam is to be conducted for the first time in 2019. The recruitment process of NABARD has 2 stages: Prelims and Mains followed by LPT (Language Proficiency Test). The exam will be conducted in online mode and is objective in nature. Here is the pattern of both the NABARD Office Attendant Prelims and Mains exam
NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Duration: Composite Time of 90 minutes|
NABARD Office Attendant Call Letter 2020:
The call letter consists of
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name & Date of Birth
- Photograph & Signature
- Date, Venue & Session
- General Instructions
General Instructions to Follow:
- Certainly, download and take a printout of the Admit Card by referring to the direct link available here.
- Meanwhile, analyze the hall ticket if there is a need to attach the photo on the Admit Card.
- In addition, if you want to attach the photo means should affix your photo on the admit card. Moreover, the photo must be the same as while you are uploaded during the online registration.
- After that, aspirants should bring the Printout of the admit card.
- Moreover, candidates should bring any one of the original valid ID proof to the examination hall like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- In the same vein, if applicants fail to bring either the ID proof or the admit card you will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- So kindly utilize this opportunity and be a successful candidate in your career.