- A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are eight friends who play different sports: Cricket, Hockey, Volleyball, Badminton, Chess, Polo, Rugby and Snooker. They play these games on either 15 or 30 of January, April, July and November. G plays on 15 of a month having 30 days. Two persons play between G and the one who plays Volleyball. B plays on an even number date of the month having 31 days immediately before E. Four persons play between E and the one who plays Rugby. There are as many before the person who plays Rugby as after the one who plays Polo. Two persons play between H and the one who plays Polo. Only one person plays between H and A. The number of persons who play after A is double twice of the number of the persons who play before Cricket. The person who plays Hockey plays on even number date and immediately before D. Only two persons plays between D and F. Snooker is being played in a month having 31 days. Badminton is being played after the one who plays Chess.
- 10 people A, D, E, F, H, S, T, U, Y and Z are sitting in two rows for different times, 15, 20, 35, 45, 50, 65, 75, 90 and 105 minutes but not necessarily in the same order. A, D, F, H and G are sitting in row one facing towards north and S, T, U, Y and Z are sitting in row 2 facing towards south. D is sitting immediately right of E. Neither E nor D is sitting on extreme ends. Only one person sits between the one who sits for 20 minutes and the one who faces E. Y is sitting left of the one who sits for 20 minutes. Only two persons sit between Y and Z. The person who sits for 65 minutes faces Z. S sits third to the right of the one who faces the person who sits for 105 minutes. F faces U. T is an immediate neighbour of the one who sits for 90 minutes. The persons who sit for 35 minutes sits second to the right of G. The person who sits for 45 minutes in not sitting on an extreme end. H faces the person who sits for 15 minutes. H sits 30 minutes more than U. Immediate neighbour of Z faces the one sits for 120 minutes.
- Comprehension on Scheduling
- There was one difficult question asked based on Dual Row Linear Arrangement.
- Two questions based on Mathematical Inequalities were asked.
- One easy Puzzles with 10 questions were asked.
- Syllogisms – 5 questions
- Two questions based on Direction & Distance were also asked in today’s exam.
- Five questions on syllogism were asked.
- One easy question based on Input Output was asked.