NABARD Admit Card 2019 – Development Asst Mains Call Letter Download
NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card has been released by the examination conducting authority. NABARD exam for the recruitment of Development Assistant will be held on 20th October 2019. Aspirants who have applied for 91 vacancies can download NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card for prelims below.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released Prelims Exam admit card for the post of Development Asst (Advt No.3/DA/ 2019-20). Prelims Exam will be held on 20-10-2019. Appeared candidates download their admit card at below link…
Important Dates: Online Main Examination Admission Letter
|Commencement of Call letter Download||13 – 11 – 2019|
|Closure of Call letter Download||29 – 11 – 2019|
Important Dates: NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card
|Commencement of Call letter Download||14 – 10 – 2019|
|Closure of Call letter Download||20 – 10 – 2019|
How to Download NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019?
There are a few simple steps you need to keep in mind in order to download the much awaited NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card 2019
- Visit the Official Link Given on this page and get redirected to the official admit card download page for NABARD.
- Scroll Down the page and then click on CAREERS option.
- DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD link will be provided on the page. Click on the link
- Enter your Registration Number and Password to log in.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed. Download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same.
If you are Unable to Download Your Call Letter
- You have entered the wrong credentials. Please check your credentials again.
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria for the recruitment (as per the details you’ve filled in your online application)
- You might have made some mistake while filling the online application for this recruitment process.
- There might be some technical glitch from server’s end, you can reload the page or try again later.
NABARD Development Asst Recruitment 2019
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Development Assistant, Development Assistant (Hindi) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. NABARD has announced a total of 91 Vacancies for the post of Development Assistant (General & Hindi) in the 2019 Recruitment Notification. The NABARD Online Application form filling process for Dev. Asst. post has started from today – 14th September 2019. In this blog, you will get all the details about the NABARD Development Assistant Apply Online Process. Information about steps to be followed by applicants for filling up of the NABARD Development Assistant Online Application form.
NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy Detail
|Development Assistant||82||Any Degree|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||09||Graduation (English/ Hindi)|
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start Date for Filling of Online Application Form: 14-09-2019
- End Date for Filling of Online Application Form: 02-10-2019
- Preliminary Exam – 20 October 2019
- Main Exam – November 2019
NABARD Development Assistant salary/pay scale:
The Gross Monthly Income for the post of NABARD Development Assistant would be ₹32,000/- (per month)
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- per month (including two advance increments) in the scale of Rs.13150 -750 -15400 – 900 -19000 -1200-26200 -1300-28800-1480-33240 -1750 -34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi) is approximately Rs.32,000/-.
NABARD Development Assistant 2019 – Phase 1 Exam Pattern
Name Of The Tests (Objective)
No. Of Questions
|English Language||40||40||Composite of 1 Hours|
NABARD Development Assistant 2019 – Phase 2 Exam Pattern (Mains)
Name Of The Tests
No. Of Questions
|Test of Reasoning||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes for Objective Tests and 30 minutes for Descriptive Test|
|General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development and banking)||50||50|
|Test of English Language (Descriptive)||Essay/Precis, Report/Letter Writing||50|
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.
Language Proficiency Test – NABARD Development Assistant 2019
Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate indicating official language as one of the subjects will not be subjected to Language Proficiency Test. In case of others (qualified for selection), the language proficiency test will be conducted after the declaration of result of Main examination at the Regional Office of concerned State. The language proficiency test will be conducted in the official language of the State concerned. Candidates not found to be proficient in official language would be disqualified, i.e. candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment.
The details of Language Proficiency Test to be conducted, would be available on NABARD website after the main examination. The Selected candidates/Waitlist candidates would require to undergo the LPT. The LPT will be qualifying in nature. However, candidates not qualifying the test would not be eligible for appointment. In this connection, a list of language/s specified for the LPT of concerned State/s is provided in Annexure I.