Happy to qualify IBPS PO. All i want to say to all of you – Keep working hard and success will be yours. Read my complete story here –
Mockbank spoke with Mr. Udit Sharma on his successful qualifying the IBPS PO Exam.
I am Udit Sharma from Shimla.
I started my serious preparation for competitive exams in 2012. After seeing so many candidates frustrated due to their failure in IBPS exams, I felt the need to share my success story. Guys, failure is the stepping stone of your success. You should take in your stride and rise up every time you fall.
I appeared in almost 35-40 competitive exams. After appearing in numerous exams when I couldn’t make it, I got discouraged. But I’m telling you frustration and disappointment will take you nowhere. It will just waste your time and make you lose your concentration and peace of mind.
Many times I Qualified the Written Test, Appeared in the Interviews But Couldn’t Mark My Place In Final Merit
1.RRB in 2013(written+interview)—no final call
2. Ibps Clerk -III(written+interview)—-no final call. Cried alot but then made my mind to get crack the next IBPS PO Exam.
3. Ibps clerk+Po-IV qualified in both, appeared in the Interviews. But unfortunately lagged by 0.6 marks in PO because cut off was 49.6 and I scored 49.
4. Than again set the target to get the job in SBI as SBI associates clerk exam was on the way, cleared the written exam,appeared in interview but again the same misfortune happened and didn’t get the final call.
5. Than I decided to try in state level bank exams appeared in two HP state level Bank exams i) Hp state Cooperative Bank ii) kangra central bank
6. Appeared in the Postal Assistant exam in 2015 scored high in the written— appeared in typing test —-I was sure to get selected in this exam. But as luck would have it, the paper got cancelled at the last moment.
7. Appeared in the IPBS clerk-V—- (Po+clerk). I was waiting for final result when I got two appointment letters from 1) SBI Associates waiting list 2) from H.P state cooperative Bank and on Ist April finally after working hard for such a long time for almost 4 years got selected in UCO Bank as a Probationary Officer
So guys don’t ever let your failure discourage you because we never know how close we are to success. No need to compare yourself with others if you really want to compare than compare yourself with the person you were yesterday and last but not the least try for the best but get ready for the worst also.
I wish you all my best.
Mockbank congratulates Mr. Udit Sharma on his success and for not giving up on his dreams 🙂