Summary: MTNL Recruitment 66 Vacancies – Junior Telecom Officer posts.www.mtnl.in.MTNL Posts and Vacancies.MTNL Eligibility Criteria.MTNL Application Fee.MTNL Pay Scale.MTNL Selection Procedure.MTNL How to Apply.MTNL Important Dates.
In this article
MTNL Recruitment 66 Vacancies – Junior Telecom Officer posts.www.mtnl.in
The Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) is a government owned telecommunication service provider that provides telecommunication facility to Mumbai and New Delhi. Recently, the MTNL has issued a notification inviting all eligible applicants for 66 Junior Telecom Officer posts. All the eligible, interested applicants should apply through their Gate Score 2015, along-with with an application in a proper format on or before March 21.
MTNL Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 66
Name of the Post:
|S.No.||Name of Posts||No.of Posts|
|1.||Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom)||59 Posts|
|2.||Junior Telecom Officer (Civil)||2 Posts|
|3.||Junior Telecom Officer (Electrical)||5 Posts|
MTNL Eligibility Criteria:
MTNL Educational Qualification:
- The candidates must have a valid GATE score and a degree from a recognised university in Electrical/Civil Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunications/Computer Science/IT.
MTNL Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 21-03-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable upto 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST and 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
MTNL Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC category, Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category through online/ offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online by using credit/ debit card/ net banking. On successful payment, e-payment receipt will be generated.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through Bank challan in any branch of Union Bank of India.
MTNL Pay Scale:
- At the time of training, all the candidates would be paid Rs. 17000/-
- After permanent placement, they would be paid in the scale of Rs. 20600- 46500 + DA, HRA and other basic facilities.
MTNL Selection Procedure:
- The candidates would be selected on the basis on their GATE 2015 scores and performance in the personal interview, conducted by the concerned recruitment authority.
MTNL How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mtnl.in from 24-02-2016 to 21-03-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.mtnl.in.
4. Click on “High Lights —–> Recruitment of Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom/ Electrical/ Civil) in MTNL”.
5. Read Instructions Carefully.
6. Click on “Apply Online”.
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.
MTNL Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 24-02-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21-03-2016.
|MTNL Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Apply Online||Click Here|