MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment for 234 vacancies to be filled for the posts of Sub-Inspector, Tax Assistant Clerk-Typist vacancies 2019 – Direct Link to Apply
MPSC Group C Main Exam 2019 – Apply Online For 338 Posts
MPSC Recruitment 2019 – 234 Vacancies Available Apply Now
MPSC Recruitment 2018: Great opportunity for Maharashtra Domicile Candidates! Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is looking for young and dynamic candidates for Group C posts. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has given a notification to conduct Group C Services Preliminary Exam 2019 for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector, Tax Assistant Clerk-Typist vacancies. There are 234 vacancies to be filled for the posts of Group C. This recruitment drive is a golden opportunity for you to ramp up your career. A great opportunity comes with great competition, make sure to apply for this recruitment at the earliest. Read further to know the important details regarding Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Details Information
||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
|Name of the Post
||Group C Services Preliminary Exam 2019 (Sub-Inspector, Tax Assistant Clerk-Typist) vacancies
|Number of Vacancies
| Official Website
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online:
|Last Date to Apply Online:
|Date for Prelims Exam:
|Date for Main Exam (Combined Paper I):
|Date for Main Exam of Clerk-Typist (Paper II):
|Date for Main Exam of Sub Inspector (Paper II):
|Date for Main Exam of Tax Assistant (Paper II):
MPSC Recruitment – Vacancy List
||No. Of Vacancies
MPSC Eligibility Criteria – MPSC Recruitment
Age Limit – MPSC Recruitment
Age Limit (as on 1st July 2018):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification – MPSC Recruitment
- The candidate should have a recognized university Degree or equivalent qualification.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
- Click the Direct Link to Apply given above.
- Go to ‘New Registration’ at the Top Left and register yourself, if you haven’t registered already.
- Note down the Username & Password.
- Login using your Username & Password.
- Select the post you want to apply for carefully.
- Fill your educational & personal details.
- Upload your scanned signature & photograph.
- Go to My Account > My Application > Competitive Exam > Unpaid and click on ‘Pay Now‘.
- You can pay Application Fee by Online Payment or through SBI Challan.
- Submit the Application form and take print out of the form for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can apply from Official Website of MPSC.
- Go to ‘New Registration’ at the top left of the Home Page.
- Follow step 2 to 10.
Note: If you want to apply for more than one post, submit separate application for each post.
MPSC Recruitment – Application Fee
|For Reserved Category:
More Recruitments to Apply
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam