Summary: MPPGCL Recruitment 48 Vacancies – Executive Trainee Posts.mponline.gov.in.MPPGCL Posts and Vacancies.MPPGCL Eligibility Criteria.MPPGCL Pay Scale.MPPGCL Selection Process.MPPGCL Application Fee.MPPGCL How to Apply.MPPGCL Important Dates.
In this article
MPPGCL Recruitment 48 Vacancies – Executive Trainee Posts.mponline.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 48 Executive Trainee vacancies in various disciplines on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12-04-2016 at 11.00 AM to 12-05-2016 at 11.59 PM.
MPPGCL Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 48
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Executive Trainee (Chemistry)||20|
|2.||Executive Trainee (HR)||18|
|3.||Executive Trainee (Finance & Accounts)||10|
MPPGCL Eligibility Criteria:
MPPGCL Age Limit:
Applicants Age Should be as on 01-04-2016.
For Executive Trainee (Chemistry) & Executive Trainee (HR) Posts:
- Minimum Age of 20 Years.
- Maximum Age of 30 Years.
For Executive Trainee (Finance & Accounts) Post:
- Minimum Age of 20 Years.
- Maximum Age of 32 Years.
MPPGCL Educational Qualification:
- For Executive Trainee (Chemistry) Post: Candidates should have Passed Full Time M.Sc (Chemistry) with 65% marks from recognized University.
- For Executive Trainee (HR) Post: Aspirants should have done 02 years Full Time PG Degree in Management in HR.
- For Executive Trainee (Finance & Accounts) Post: Applicants should have done CA from ICAI OR ICWA from ICWAI.
MPPGCL Pay Scale:
- Rs.15,600-39,100/- with a grade pay of Rs.5,400/-.
TRAINING AND STIPEND FOR TRAINEES:
- For Post 1: Rs.15,600/- (01 year Training Period).
- For Post 2: Rs.15,600/- (01 year Training Period).
- For Post 2: Rs.15,600/- (03 Months Training Period).
MPPGCL Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on online written exam & interview.
MPPGCL Application Fee:
- For UR/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC, ST & OBC Category Candidates: Rs.300/-.
MPPGCL How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 12-04-2016 at 11.00 AM to 12-05-2016 up to 11.59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on “Click Here apply for the Various Posts Under MPPGCL-2016 Recruitment”.
4. Click on ” Apply” & Read the Instructions.
5. Fill the details carefully & Submit the Form.
6. Take a print out of online application for future use.
MPPGCL Important Dates:
|Starting Date for Online Registration||12-04-2016 at 11.00 AM|
|Last Date for Online Registration||12-05-2016 up to 11.59 PM|
|Date for Uploading of Mock test Question Book||20-05-2016|
|Commencement of issuance of Admit Card||20-05-2016|
|Date of Written Test||29-05-2016|