MPPEB Recruitment for 463 Training Officer Positions.
MPPEB Recruitment 2016
MPPEB Recruitment Details
Total No. of Posts: 463
Name of the Post:
1. Training Officer (COPA): 63 Posts
2. Training Officer (Electrician): 147 Posts
3. Training Officer (Diesel Mechanic): 45 Posts
4. Training Officer (Fitter): 50 Posts
5. Training Officer (Motor Mechanic): 28 Posts
6. Training Officer (Mechanist Composite): 14 Posts
7. Training Officer (Turner): 24 Posts
8. Training Officer (Welder): 46 Posts
9. Training Officer (Maths/ Drawing) 46 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years for MP Outside candidates & 40 years for MP State Candidates (Male) & other age details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess High School or 11th class and ITI in Relevant Trade (NCVT/ SCVT) or NAC (Apprenticeship)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for General and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH only in MP State through MP Online with portal Charges Rs.70/- through online by using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card or Kishok with charges Rs.40/-.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 13-09-2016 to 12-10-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature.
2. Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Professional Examination Board & Select the desired post
4. Click on Apply & Read all instructions
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-10-2016
Date of Exam: 06, 07 & 08-11-2016